THE ONLY ALARM IN THE WORLD THAT CAN FORCE YOU TO WAKE UP!
MoneyAlarm comes with the motivation to get up from the bed and start the day productively. If you don't wake up IT WILL ACTUALLY COST YOU!
How it works:
1. You set an alarm and put a deposit.
2. If you wake up on time, you get your money back. Money will be added to your balance so that you can use it again in future.
3. If you're lazy and don't wake up, Your money will be charged.
How to confirm that you’re awake:
Within 2 minutes after alarm rings, If MoneyAlarm is not open, a silent notification will appear asking for confirmation. When you open MoneyAlarm The alarm will be shown in red and there will be a button to confirm that you are awake.
- Alarm get locked once it rings so you must wake up and confirm after 2 minutes to save your money. Otherwise the money will be gone.
- Add money to the app using In-App purchases.
- Set deposit - Amount to pay if you don't wake up.
- No snoozing. MoneyAlarm’s purpose is to help you overcome laziness and wake up to the alarm, not to practise procrastination.
- Notifications are enabled for MoneyAlarm.
- Your device is not muted.
- Set a motivational label for the alarm.
- Give your self enough sleep so you won’t feel tired to wake up to the alarm.
- MoneyAlarm rings for 30 seconds.
- If you want multiple alarms but don’t want to risk too much deposit, Set additional alarms using iOS Clock app (Make sure they trigger before MoneyAlarm).
- You can set zero deposit alarms too if you want, but it will ruin the purpose of MoneyAlarm.
+ New design
+ Bug fixes
- Thilina Solomons
- 13.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Newinventer
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 0.99 Credits $0.99
- Pack of 9.99 Credits $9.99
- Pack of 4.99 Credits $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.