- Want hard working kids?
- Want your family members to develop their talents and abilities and become their best selves?
- Want a more unified family?
- Want to stop arguments about money in the home?
- Want your kids to be good at handling money and making independent financial choices?
If so, then Moneypants is for you. Download today and “Awesomize Your Family!”
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Moneypants is the simple system that allows family members to earn some of the things they normally get for free. In the process, they learn work ethic, good habits, and appreciation for what they have. They also learn money management and how to save, shop, and spend.
It may sound like an allowance, but it’s so much more.
Moneypants is different from any chore chart or allowance program you’ve ever seen:
- Moneypants uses the money you were already spending on your family in order to fund the system. It’s not an additional expense; so it won’t cost you a dime.
- Moneypants automatically calculates and creates custom point charts with reward values that make sense for your family size and income. Your family spending will always be within your budget because it was money you were already spending anyway.
- Moneypants doesn’t just reward for household chores; it also rewards family members for developing good habits and maintaining healthy balance in their lives. No more reminding your kids to practice piano, to get their homework done, or to get to bed one time. They’ll do it on their own, and with a smile! Oh, and it's for parents, too.
- Significant Bonuses are built in for both daily jobs and daily habits to help motivate consistent effort. Family members won’t want to miss a day.
- Job Jar allows parents to create miscellaneous jobs that pop up, and it gives kids (and parents) a second chance to earn money and helps parents organize the home. It also includes QuickPoints, a quick and easy way to reward small jobs and good behavior.
- A Piggy Bank budgeting feature is easy enough for kids to use but powerful enough for adults. It is designed to take all the anxiety out of managing money while also teaching real life budgeting skills.
- Simple Job Checklists ensure there’s no confusion as to what’s considered “done” at job time. Parents and kids all know what’s expected.
- Custom Reports help every member of the family keep track of their goals. Reports include: Points, Spending, Income, Budget, Assignments, and Mastery.
- Sync across all your devices with a single login. Mark points on your iPad and it shows up on your iPhones, and vice versa.
...and much, much more!
Try it today completely free for 30 days. No credit card needed.
“Because no one should leave home without pants on!”
All subscriptions include:
- unlimited access
- add up to 20 users
- sync across multiple devices
Choose either a monthly or yearly payment plan. Monthly Plan is $0.99 / month, billed monthly after free trial. Yearly Plan is $9.99 / year, billed yearly after free trial. For less than a single movie ticket, you can have peace and happiness in your home!
Payment will be charged to user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. User's subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. User's account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the current cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
There was a sneaky bug that would cause the app to crash during setup when you changed a daily habit. This is now fixed.
- Rumble Productions, Inc.
- 53.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rumble Productions, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Plan $0.99
- Yearly Plan $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.