Moneytree - Your Lifetime Financial Record
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Moneytree, Japan App Store’s Best of 2013 and 2014, rolls out its biggest update since announcing support for Apple Watch.
Only Moneytree provides you with a comprehensive picture of your personal finances in one convenient place on iPhone, iPad, and now Apple Watch.
Simply register your online account details, and Moneytree automatically provides you with up-to-date transaction details for your bank accounts, credit cards, digital money, and popular point systems.
Moneytree’s smart categorizer groups transactions by period and type, giving you a better understanding of where and how you spend your money.
Moneytree’s Notification Center includes customizable alerts for large transactions, low balances, upcoming credit card bills, and soon-to-expire loyalty points & miles. Notifications can be set to appear as push alerts and sent as emails.
Exclusive to Apple Watch, you can compare your monthly spending behavior, and use Long Look to disclose push alert details.
This latest version provides a wide array of improvements for all users:
- A new way of tracking credit card balances, including closed transactions, unbilled transactions, and revolving payments
- The Cash Tracking card now displays manual entries as individual transactions and monthly totals
- Device sync speed has been increased by up to 50%, providing nearly instantaneous updates
- A fully redesigned Settings Menu helps you get the most out of Moneytree
BENEFITS TO YOU
— See your personal financial profile in one convenient place on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch
— Understand how, when, and where you spend your money
— Learn of large transactions when they happen, and stay on top of upcoming bills
— Make better decisions based on a clear understanding of your financial situation
— Get back all the money spent on behalf of your company (Paid Service)
MONEYTREE PREMIUM (Paid Service)
— Work Expenses
Easily separate personal and work expenditures, attach digitised receipts, and create editable, exportable expense claims. Completed expense claims can be downloaded as Excel or CSV, shared via email, AirDrop, or saved to cloud popular storage services.
— Moneytree Cloud Safe™
Cloud Safe™ securely stores your ScanSnap™ scans and camera roll photos, keeping all your expense data consolidated in one safe place.
— High Frequency Updates
Update bank account data up to 9X more frequently, and up to 3X more frequently for credit cards; keeping you on top of your financial status.
These paid feature will save hours in expense preparation, and get more money back with each claim.
***Please see Paid Subscription details below***
SUPPORTS POPULAR INSTITUTIONS
Moneytree offers a secure connection to over 99% Japanese banks, credit cards, and digital money operators. Moneytree also supports most popular Japanese point programs, with new ones added frequently.
SUPPORT & FEEDBACK
Please email us at email@example.com or visit our website at http://support.moneytree.jp
***ABOUT PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS***
1) Monthly: $5.00 (inc. tax), or
2) Yearly : $50.00 (inc. tax)
• Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
• Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew from your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• A current subscription cannot be cancelled while it is active. If you turn off auto-renew you will be able to access your current subscription until the end of the current period.
What's New in Version 1.10
- Credit card balance breakout: closed, unbilled, revolving
- Cash Tracking now displayed by month
- Support for PFU’s ScanSnap iX100 and iX500 (Paid Plan)
- Moneytree Cloud Safe™ Storage (Paid Plan)
- Device sync speed increased by up to 50%
- A Fully Redesigned Settings Menu
- Bug Fixes
Love the revised cash entry and the simplified menus. I don’t think anyone else shows your card status, which helps keep me from being surprised at my card bills.
Also happy that Moneytree finally allows users to attach scans and photos of receipts to expense transactions. Hope this works with the revised eTax laws that will be announced soon!
Makes managing finances and expenses a joy.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 29, 2015
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 45.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Moneytree KK
- Copyright ©2012-2015 Moneytree All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Moneytree Premium$4.99
- Moneytree Premium$49.99