MoneyTron+ is an app that makes tiresome personal finance management fun.
‘MoneyTron offers a variety of innovative features I haven’t seen in any other financial apps for iPhone. ‘
■ Fun to use!
- Enjoy spinning the wheel UI to record your transactions
- Access the app from the widget
- Input transactions from the Apple Watch application in a breeze
■ Easy-to-understand reports
- Check records in chronological order with the ‘Timeline’ !
In addition to total balance and itemization information, use the ‘Dashboard’ to check worthwhile spending, wasteful spending, business expenses, where you spent the most money, and whom you spent the most money on !
- Check your payees with the ‘WDYMG (Where Did Your Money Go) map’. See the total amount spent at each store and total number of visits to each store !
- Use the ‘for Who’ function to look back on spending by person. See how much you spent in total on your children or on dates with your girlfriend !
■ Of course, it's safe!
Lock / Unlock the app with a passcode or Touch ID
Supports the following currencies: $, ￥, €, £, ₩, Fr., kr, Rs, Kč, руб and ₱
Support for iOS 11.3
Ratings and Reviews
Good App but...
Needs iOS 10 update...soon
Nice but needs more
It's a nice app.
But it needs two functions.
1. icloud sync
2. Graph for year
Please make these.
This app makes marking expenses fun! Love the quick dial and the sound effects (which can be turned off if needed). Very simple design and quick input to the point of maybe a little too simple. Excellent app if your tracking one account, but it seems that you can only track one account, a such if you have two checking accounts or an additional savings account you will not be able to track that. The only other aspect is I also like to know where the money or expense went. The app only allows the amount and category for the input, you cannot specify to whom the money went. So if you look back on previous expenses and wondering what that $20 expense was, you have to cross check that with your checkbook or other register. It would be great if the developers would allow multiple accounts, and a section where I can input where/whom the expense went within the category. Still room for lots of improvement which I am sure if the developers continue to improve this would be my go to expense app...
- MoneySmart Inc.
- 26.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 MoneySmart Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.