Simplify your financial life with MoneyWiz.
Have all your accounts, budgets and bills in one place! With powerful reports, worldwide online banking and instant sync between all your devices! That’s MoneyWiz - the world’s most powerful and beautiful finance software.
MoneyWiz has been featured by Forbes, MacWorld, The Telegraph, The Independent, Mashable, TUAW, Cult of Mac and more.
HOW CAN MONEYWIZ HELP YOU?
● ALL IN ONE PLACE : Have all your finance data in one place, for a unique overview and easy management!
● GET OUT OF DEBT : We’ve built MoneyWiz in a way that makes it easy to see the complete picture of your finances, yet be able to narrow down where they can be optimized so you can get out of your debt!
● NEVER FORGET A BILL AGAIN : Forgetting to pay a bill can cost you. MoneyWiz will make sure that never happens again. Set up all your bills to get reminders and forecasting.
● PROPER FORECASTING : Have you wondered how much more you have to pay until the next paycheck, or which accounts may not have sufficient funds for your bills? MoneyWiz will tell you with a tap of a button!
● ACCOUNTS: Have all your accounts in one place. Arrange them in groups, give them icons and decide which accounts count towards your Net Worth. Choose from variety of accounts: Credit Card, Checking, Savings, Loan, Investment/Brokerage, Cash or Online Banking.
● BUDGETS: Set up budgets and MoneyWiz will automatically monitor your transactions and assign them to the proper budgets. Envelope budgeting is also available.
● BILLS: Never forget a bill again! Browse all your bills in list or on calendar, see projections for any period with a single tap.
● WORLDWIDE ONLINE BANKING: Connect your online banking into MoneyWiz, and all transactions will be downloaded and categorized automatically. MoneyWiz will even set the proper payee! (* optional service, requires subscription)
● TRANSACTIONS ENTRY: Entering transactions has never been so powerful! Customize what fields you want to use, configure settings for each field, use the pull-down gesture to save a transaction. It makes transaction entry as fast as it can be!
● REPORTS: Tons of reports will give you a perspective on your spendings and earnings, that you never had before! MoneyWiz also allows you to build custom reports based on what you want to know about your money.
● DASHBOARD: The dashboard is the one place to get a quick overview of your finances. Fill it with multiple widgets which you can re-arrange and configure. See everything important in one screen.
● SETTINGS: Configure MoneyWiz to fit your needs. Enable currencies, manage categories, set layout of the transactions list, enable POS style amounts entry, configure bill reminders and so much more.
● PROTECTION: Protect your data with PIN. Set PIN timeout for maximum comfort and auto-erase on 10 times wrong PIN for maximum security. iOS version also offers TouchID integration for devices that support it.
● SYNC: Connect multiple devices with SYNCbits – the cloud sync that does everything automatically – from sync, to conflicts resolution. SYNCbits has banks level security and it’s completely free!
● IMPORT: Coming from another software? MoneyWiz can import it! Be it a CSV, QIF, OFX, QFX or MT940 file, MoneyWiz can handle it all.
SUBSCRIPTION & PRIVACY NOTICE
To connect to your bank, MoneyWiz requires the in-app Online Banking paid subscription. The subscription costs $4.99 per month, or $49.99 per year.
Your MoneyWiz Online Banking subscription will automatically renew each month (or year, depending on plan) and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Terms of Service:
- fixed issue with reconciled column in table view being disabled by default
- fixed issue where pressing space while searching categories, payees or tags inserts 2 spaces
- handling for SaltEdge transactions in currency different than the account's currency
Ratings and Reviews
I gave three stars but I would give more if this feature is there. I can’t figure out how to split the expenses if I want to. And also can’t figure out how to do transactions like IOU. I can explain more if the developer is interested to know
when you choose the category, you can see the button "split transaction into multiple categories" in the top of the list. also you can split by accounts.
IOU - add a Tag "my debts" or opposite to such transactions. then generate Profit and Loss report with tag filter. or any other report with chosen Tag to see total.
Worth every penny!
For years I had tried using free software like Mint and while the auto syncing feature worked (most of the time) I had little control over the transactions until they showed up from my bank. I wanted software that can do auto syncing, but also allow me to enter items manually that take awhile to clear, such as checks, so I can reconcile as I go versus waiting for the bank statements to reconcile at the end of the month. I realize this is the control freak in me that wants this and not everyone will need that much control, but if you like to keep tabs on everything this is the best way to do it. I use this to help keep on budget and has recently added the envelope budgeting which was likely requested by people following the Dave Ramsey plan. I am on that plan and was using Moneywiz before EasyDollar was released and love this software enough that I have no desire to switch. It works flawlessly using the SyncBits feature to keep finances up to date between my Mac and my wife and I iPhones on the go as we make our purchases. You can also take pictures of your receipts if you desire. The reports are very useful for keeping track of categories that cost the most, where you income is coming from, etc. I would recommend this product to anyone, especially since their customer service is one of the best I have worked with and you can tell they truly care and are invested in their product.
Love it. Replaced 2 Apps with This One
About a year ago I decided to use IOS and my Mac to manage my finances. My goal was to transition from Quicken for Windows and put it all on my iPhone and Mac and be able to sync with my wife’s iPhone. You would think this would be easy, but this has been a difficult process until MoneyWiz 2 came along. I wanted an app that could store my checkbook, manage my bill calendar, and provide a forecast for future months. I had been using a combination of CoinKeeper to manage my checkbook and Chronicle to manage my bill calendar. While both of those apps are very good, they lacked the reporting I wanted and I could not reconcile easily. MoneyWiz 2 has the ability to do what I want in one app and the sync mechanism is the best I’ve seen. The thing I like most about MoneyWiz 2 is that the IOS App is identical to the Mac App so there is no problem moving back and forth between devices. This was always a problem with the other financial apps I've used. Entering transactions is a breeze in MoneyWiz 2. There is a very short learning curve for folks that haven’t used this app before. I was up and running on the app after about a half hour of playing with the settings. The account reconciliation is kinda weak on this release, but is scheduled to be improved in the next update in about a month. I am optimistic that each new version will make this an even more awesome app. Great job!
- SilverWiz Ltd
- 18.5 MB
- OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SILVERWIZ LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.