MoneyWiz 2 - Personal Finance
By SilverWiz Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Simplify your financial life with MoneyWiz.
Have all your accounts, budgets and bills in one place! With powerful reports, worldwide online banking and instant sync between all your devices! That’s MoneyWiz - the world’s most powerful and beautiful finance software.
MoneyWiz has been featured by Forbes, MacWorld, The Telegraph, The Independent, Mashable, TUAW, Cult of Mac and more.
HOW CAN MONEYWIZ HELP YOU?
● ALL IN ONE PLACE : Have all your finance data in one place, for a unique overview and easy management!
● GET OUT OF DEBT : We’ve built MoneyWiz in a way that makes it easy to see the complete picture of your finances, yet be able to narrow down where they can be optimized so you can get out of your debt!
● NEVER FORGET A BILL AGAIN : Forgetting to pay a bill can cost you. MoneyWiz will make sure that never happens again. Set up all your bills to get reminders and forecasting.
● PROPER FORECASTING : Have you wondered how much more you have to pay until the next paycheck, or which accounts may not have sufficient funds for your bills? MoneyWiz will tell you with a tap of a button!
● ACCOUNTS: Have all your accounts in one place. Arrange them in groups, give them icons and decide which accounts count towards your Net Worth. Choose from variety of accounts: Credit Card, Checking, Savings, Loan, Cash or Online Banking.
● BUDGETS: Set up budgets and MoneyWiz will automatically monitor your transactions and assign them to the proper budgets. Envelope budgeting is also available.
● BILLS: Never forget a bill again! Browse all your bills in list or on calendar, see projections for any period with a single tap.
● WORLDWIDE ONLINE BANKING: Connect your online banking into MoneyWiz, and all transactions will be downloaded and categorized automatically. MoneyWiz will even set the proper payee! (* optional service, requires subscription)
● TRANSACTIONS ENTRY: Entering transactions has never been so powerful! Customize what fields you want to use, configure settings for each field, use the pull-down gesture to save a transaction. It makes transaction entry as fast as it can be!
● REPORTS: Tons of reports will give you a perspective on your spendings and earnings, that you never had before! MoneyWiz also allows you to build custom reports based on what you want to know about your money.
● DASHBOARD: The dashboard is the one place to get a quick overview of your finances. Fill it with multiple widgets which you can re-arrange and configure. See everything important in one screen.
● SETTINGS: Configure MoneyWiz to fit your needs. Enable currencies, manage categories, set layout of the transactions list, enable POS style amounts entry, configure bill reminders and so much more.
● PROTECTION: Protect your data with PIN. Set PIN timeout for maximum comfort and auto-erase on 10 times wrong PIN for maximum security. iOS version also offers TouchID integration for devices that support it.
● SYNC: Connect multiple devices with SYNCbits – the cloud sync that does everything automatically – from sync, to conflicts resolution. SYNCbits has banks level security and it’s completely free!
● IMPORT: Coming from another software? MoneyWiz can import it! Be it a CSV, QIF, OFX, QFX or MT940 file, MoneyWiz can handle it all.
We'd love to hear from you
● Website: http://moneywizapp.com
● E-mail: email@example.com
● Twitter: http://twitter.com/moneywiz
● Facebook: http://facebook.com/moneywiz
SUBSCRIPTION & PRIVACY NOTICE
To connect to your bank, MoneyWiz requires the in-app Online Banking paid subscription. The subscription costs $4.99 per month, or $49.99 per year.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
Thank you all for your feedback and support!
*** NOTICE ***
If you are having any issues with the Online Banking, or any of your banks were not supported previously, please try again!
If Online Banking is not working properly for you, just delete the accounts and re-create them.
If your bank was not previously found, please search again. We've just added a new integration (with Yodlee) that brings more than 12,000 new banks!
* Added integration with Yodlee to support more than 12,000 new banks, making MoneyWiz support more than 15,000 banks in total in 41 countries.
* Stability improvements & bug fixes
Please, send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
I purchased this in hope of replacing Quicken. Came to entering a PayCheck and couldn’t find how to do it. I contacted Developer Support and they indicated the only way to enter a paycheck is to enter each deduction as a seperate line - no splits for deposits. Really?!?!? That seems problematic, if you have 15 deductions it requires you to make 16 seperate entries. Support did not seem that they wanted to take care of their customers, and indicated no immediate plans for split deposits. Back to Quicken, and no refund for MoneyWiz.
Can’t log in
I have this aps on my imac computer, and my iPhone. It is not an easy application to work with. Ihad version 1 on my iMac , then i purchased the iPhone apps version 2 and when i went to the iMac it reminded me that i have a updated ver. on my iPhone theefore it would nor sync. Now the one on the iMac will not let me log into it. I tried rebooting the imac but it continues to not me log in.
Like the app, but not sure the upgrade got me anything for the money
I was a user of the previous version and bought the update, mostly because they were going to sunset the old app. So, I paid more money to have this on my OSX and IOS devices but did not really gain anything that I did not have previously. I am not interested in the Online Banking, particularly at USD $49.99 per year. Yes, there are the cosmetic updates and some of the workflow for item entry is different (not better IMHO). So, what did I get?
This is not just an initial, out of the gate review either…I’ve been using this new version a few months now. So, I’m not giving any emotionally reactive feedback, I’m basing this on some time spent, every single day, with this app.
Yes, I understand development costs, etc, but when I do not see any personal gain for those costs, then what good is it to me? And $49.99 a year? Come on!
To be clear, I like this app, so I gave it a 3 but I’m really disappointed that I paid so much for the version upgrade on two different OS platforms but did not really gain anything beneficial. Very disappointed. Very.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 09, 2015
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: SilverWiz Ltd
- © SILVERWIZ LTD
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Online Banking$4.99
- Online Banking$49.99