MoneyWiz 2 - Personal Finance
By SilverWiz Ltd
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Simplify your financial life with MoneyWiz.
Have all your accounts, budgets and bills in one place! With powerful reports, worldwide online banking and instant sync between all your devices! That’s MoneyWiz - the world’s most powerful and beautiful finance software.
MoneyWiz has been featured by Forbes, MacWorld, The Telegraph, The Independent, Mashable, TUAW, Cult of Mac and more.
HOW CAN MONEYWIZ HELP YOU?
● ALL IN ONE PLACE : Have all your finance data in one place, for a unique overview and easy management!
● GET OUT OF DEBT : We’ve built MoneyWiz in a way that makes it easy to see the complete picture of your finances, yet be able to narrow down where they can be optimized so you can get out of your debt!
● NEVER FORGET A BILL AGAIN : Forgetting to pay a bill can cost you. MoneyWiz will make sure that never happens again. Set up all your bills to get reminders and forecasting.
● PROPER FORECASTING : Have you wondered how much more you have to pay until the next paycheck, or which accounts may not have sufficient funds for your bills? MoneyWiz will tell you with a tap of a button!
● ACCOUNTS: Have all your accounts in one place. Arrange them in groups, give them icons and decide which accounts count towards your Net Worth. Choose from variety of accounts: Credit Card, Checking, Savings, Loan, Cash or Online Banking.
● BUDGETS: Set up budgets and MoneyWiz will automatically monitor your transactions and assign them to the proper budgets. Envelope budgeting is also available.
● BILLS: Never forget a bill again! Browse all your bills in list or on calendar, see projections for any period with a single tap.
● WORLDWIDE ONLINE BANKING: Connect your online banking into MoneyWiz, and all transactions will be downloaded and categorized automatically. MoneyWiz will even set the proper payee! (* optional service, requires subscription)
● TRANSACTIONS ENTRY: Entering transactions has never been so powerful! Customize what fields you want to use, configure settings for each field, use the pull-down gesture to save a transaction. It makes transaction entry as fast as it can be!
● REPORTS: Tons of reports will give you a perspective on your spendings and earnings, that you never had before! MoneyWiz also allows you to build custom reports based on what you want to know about your money.
● DASHBOARD: The dashboard is the one place to get a quick overview of your finances. Fill it with multiple widgets which you can re-arrange and configure. See everything important in one screen.
● SETTINGS: Configure MoneyWiz to fit your needs. Enable currencies, manage categories, set layout of the transactions list, enable POS style amounts entry, configure bill reminders and so much more.
● PROTECTION: Protect your data with PIN. Set PIN timeout for maximum comfort and auto-erase on 10 times wrong PIN for maximum security. iOS version also offers TouchID integration for devices that support it.
● SYNC: Connect multiple devices with SYNCbits – the cloud sync that does everything automatically – from sync, to conflicts resolution. SYNCbits has banks level security and it’s completely free!
● IMPORT: Coming from another software? MoneyWiz can import it! Be it a CSV, QIF, OFX, QFX or MT940 file, MoneyWiz can handle it all.
We'd love to hear from you
● Website: http://moneywizapp.com
● E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Twitter: http://twitter.com/moneywiz
● Facebook: http://facebook.com/moneywiz
SUBSCRIPTION & PRIVACY NOTICE
To connect to your bank, MoneyWiz requires the in-app Online Banking paid subscription. The subscription costs $4.99 per month, or $49.99 per year.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
* Significantly improved load time!
* Fixed bugs related to online banking
* MoneyWiz will now detect duplicates and not import them (when they come from online banking)
* Improved performance for search and displaying all transactions
* 70+ bug fixes and stability improvements
If you like MoneyWiz, please consider rating it or leaving a review in the AppStore. Thank you in advance!
If you have any issues with the update, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Great concept & App - One MAJOR update needed
The only reason I upgraded from MoneyWiz1 is because of the auto sync from online banking. So excited about this feature and it works flawlessly. I never have to log into my online banking and manually enter all the transactions, which I LOVE. I love the little tweaks they made overall and it looks wonderful.
My biggest complaint and I *REALLY* hope they fix this is: when the account auto syncs from my bank, the categories don’t translate. I end up with the last 15 transactions all being placed in the same category. I understand non-national chain store transactions getting mistaken for something else, but I really would like it if at least the national chain stores / restaurants / gas stations would be correctly put into their category post-auto sync. That would simply make this app ROCK!
Keep up the good work team! :o)
Like it a lot but issues with autofill
I like this app. PROS: I like that when I write to support I get fast answers and they are mostly helpful. Syncing has worked well. Imported a ledger from my bank website and it worked well. Very much appreciate that I can attach a file to a record. CON (not that important, just kind of annoying): Have noticed autofill is not consistent. Was told it should autofill the last entered results for the particular Payee or Description and was advised to enter Payee first to solve this. This worked for a while and then didn’t. One by one Payees autofill on Descriptions get stuck and don’t keep revising with new info entered. Now have 2 stuck and one that won’t autofill at all. Hmm. Also wish the Category window could be resized larger so I don’t have to scroll it so much. Very happy to switch away from Quicken for Mac. Best replacement I’ve found so far.
Decent, but needs improvement
My number one annoyance with this app is the fact that no matter what you do, if you try entering in a description, payee, etc., it WILL auto-complete it. Every time. Even if you press escape. Please at least give us the option to turn off auto-complete. Aside from this, syncing with online banks tends to break every few weeks (showing an error saying that I haven’t purchased a subscription, even though it’s active). I was able to resolve this by reinstalling the app and restoring the purchases, but I will not keep doing that. Aside from these issues, the app does a pretty good job overall. One other suggestion I’d make is the ability to have each category be a two way street (not just an expense or just an income). For example, if I order something but return it, I want that same category to be debited/credited, or my accounts don’t make sense.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 17, 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 12.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: SilverWiz Ltd
- © SILVERWIZ LTD
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Online Banking$4.99
- Online Banking$49.99