Recognized by Forbes, CNN, The Telegraph, The Independent and more! MoneyWiz is the ULTIMATE finance management application loved by thousands! We have it all:
• worldwide online banking support with automatic transaction categorization and access to over 16,000 banks in over 50 countries,
• crypto, forex and stock trading investment accounts with automatic trades sync,
• cross-platform sync with native apps for your desktop and mobile,
• manual transaction entry & bank statement import for those who prefer to do manual bookkeeping,
• powerful budgets, transaction scheduling, financial forecasts and reporting,
• translated into more than 20 languages, support for all world currencies, multi-level custom categories, and so much more with over 600 features!
MoneyWiz is often referred to as the “go-to” application by our customers.
Tired of comparing finance applications? Exporting data from one app to another to find the perfect one?
Trusted by hundreds of thousands of customers, MoneyWiz truly is the final destination for everyone seeking to organize their finances. Launch it, grab a beverage of your choice and start actually enjoying working with your finances!
HOT OFF THE PRESS! CRYPTO SUPPORT!
Our latest release includes support for forex and crypto-currencies. MoneyWiz is now the first finance-management application to fully support crypto-currencies trading on top of an already powerful feature set. You’re now able to see your entire portfolio, latest prices and your current net worth - all in one beautifully organized workspace!
SO HOW EXACTLY DO WE MAKE FINANCE MANAGEMENT EXCITING AND ENJOYABLE?
YOUR DATA COMES TO YOU!
With the Online Banking feature you don’t need to enter data manually (but you can!). Just connect to one of the thousands of banks we support and relax while MoneyWiz downloads and automatically categorizes transactions from your checking, credit card, savings, investment, forex and crypto accounts! On top of that, MoneyWiz uses proprietary AI algorithms to learn from your changes, so the more you use it the better auto-categorization becomes!
Not a fan of automatic online sync? Need to transfer data from another app? We’ve got you covered! You can still enter manual transactions with ease as well as import your transactions in form of CSV, QIF, OFX, QFX and MT940 files!
CROSS-DEVICE SYNC THAT WORKS
You can use our amazing SYNCbits syncing service to ensure that you have your data with you at all times, on all devices! It allows for offline use too, and automatically detects internet connection to sync any changes made while offline.
YOUR DATA STAYS YOURS
Your local data also can be locked down with a PIN code (supported by fingerprint or facial authentication).
DEDICATED SUPPORT TEAM
Our support team is one of the most frequently mentioned compliments customers leave in the application reviews - and we couldn’t be prouder!
SUBSCRIPTION & PRIVACY NOTICE
We do not impose a limit on the number of accounts, budgets, regular or scheduled transactions you can create in MoneyWiz. However, you will need the MoneyWiz Premium subscription if you wish to sync other devices via SYNCbits and/or use the Online Banking feature. The subscription costs $5.99 per month, or $59.99 per year. A one month trial is available for the yearly subscription.
Your subscriptions will automatically renew each month (or year, depending on plan) and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Bug fixes & improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Problems with $50-Subscription
I upgraded to Money Wiz 3 Premium a few days ago, and the system keeps having trouble recognizing my subscription. It worked initially, then stopped working. Support emailed me instructions that must be outdated because the steps do not play out the way the instructions indicate. Deleting the app and then re-downloading it and signing in again made it started working again. However, the next day, it stopped recognizing my subscription (my $50-subscription) again. So, again, I had to delete and then re-download the app and sign in again to make it start working. Support said that a future updated subscription service would solve the issues, but I paid $50 for a subscription that was sold as already working, not “will work in the future.” I want this fixed. I shouldn’t have to keep deleting and re-downloading the app. There must a solution, and it should have already been provided to me the first time.
Hello there! The updated billing system is already rolled out. We are investigating and fixing issues as we discover them. Can you please contact us once more, this time with RV-13174 in the message title so that we can get to your message faster? Thank you!
Excellent App for Documenting you Expenses
Tried numerous apps before I found MoneyWiz. I wanted an app where a can record my checking, savings, credit card and other accounts along with scheduling up coming bills and payments so I always know where I stand. You can create different categories and split transactions to show what was spent on multiple categories like groceries, clothing and sales tax. The app has great reporting capabilities and you can creat your own. I created one I call cash flow that can show me months out what my balance in my checking account will be. I have not figured out the budgeting function yet. But I really don’t have a need at this time. Highly recommend you go the premium route after you try it out for a while.
Works perfectly for my needs
I used a different app for a few years. It was easy and it allowed me and my wife to sync transactions. For us, syncing transactions is mandatory.
My wife, a finance executive, has explicit requirements for money tracking software. I almost started writing our own app to meet her needs when she found MoneyWiz.
- Syncing transactions works great.
- I like that it recognizes the amount field and shows a number pad.
- When you enter the payee the keyboard enter key becomes ‘next’, another excellent feature when I noticed.
- The interface is not quite what I expect on an Apple device, but it is functional.
- Move the ok/checkbox to a lower corner rather than upper right.
- When in the payee field, keep the next button above the keyboard like when entering the amount
- When in the Amount field place a next button below backspace.
- When you press next to the category, use autocomplete rather than immediately going to the list view. If I want the full list, I will press the > otherwise I like to see the transaction to decide where it should go.
new UI is planned for one of updates in MoneyWiz 3.
you can use pulldown gesture instead of ok/checkbox.
you can rearrange/customize the order if fields in Settings -> Transactions Layout.
thanks for your requests!
- SilverWiz Ltd
- 73.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SILVERWIZ LLC
- In-App Purchases
- MoneyWiz Premium $5.99
- Manual Transactions $4.99
- Online Banking $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.