Tired of tracking every expense each and every day? Moneywyn can help!
Moneywyn is unlike most other personal finance software. It will help you save time and money while focusing less on daily expense tracking and more on budget planning. Using three spending categories, that are based on the 50/30/20 budget rule, you will find out where you stand financially and start taking appropriate action toward building wealth.
STOP TRACKING EVERY EXPENSE
You’re busy! Do you want to spend time tracking every single expense all the time? Probably not.
You can stop all that tracking with Moneywyn.
- Create, edit and delete average monthly earnings
- Create, edit and delete average monthly spending
- View statistics for monthly deficit or surplus spending
SIMPLIFY YOUR FINANCIAL BUDGET
Your spending is broken down into just three categories. No more categorizing expenses into numerous categories. Moneywyn is about simplifying your life and your budget:
- Specify spending on what you need - life’s necessities or long-term contracts
- Specify spending on what you want - the fun things in your life
- Specify spending on what you save - what helps you retire rich (can be increasing or decreasing)
COMPARE YOUR SPENDING TO THE TARGET PERCENTAGES
See how your spending compares to the recommended target percentages in Moneywyn.
Based on the popular book All Your Worth: The Ultimate Lifetime Money Plan, Moneywyn compares your spending to the 50/30/20 budget rule outlined in the book. The target percentages are:
- 50% of your take-home pay should go to your needs
- 30% should go to your wants
- 20% should go to your savings
- Create a 50/30/20 budget
- Three spending categories: needs, wants, and savings
- Pre-populated common sources of earnings and spending
- Enter unlimited new earnings and spending sources
- Import and export data to CSV (optional purchase)
- Sync data with other devices (optional purchase)
- Summary of monthly earnings and spending
- Deficit or surplus calculation
- Easy data entry
- Compare your spending to the recommended target spending
- Bar and pie graph reports
- Increase or decrease spending calculation on credit cards
- Complete world currency list
- Automatically selects location currency
- Passcode lock to protect your data
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com.
Check out www.moneywyn.com for more details.
Changed app name.
Ratings and Reviews
So close, but missing an essential piece
I am a recent high school graduate and need an app to keep track of my debit card use so that I don't overspend. This WOULD be a nice app if they added the ability to put a date with each transaction. But without that, I can't properly match it with my monthly statement to make sure it's correct (the monthly statement is recent, but not up to the exact date).
Killer budgeting app!
I picked this up to revamp my budgeting. Wow! This app is fantastic! Setting up the budget was super easy and the in app reports are killer! Thanks guys, awesome job!
Really great way to track the money with this app and the reports are awesome.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.