MongoLime is an application created to work with MongoDB databases on mobile devices and tablets running iOS. The application’s interfaces are designed for easy data collection management. The application allows you to connect to MongoDB databases directly or in the Replica Set mode.
- Collection and database management
- Convenient document editor
- Built-in SSH Tunnel
- Authentication (SCRAM-SHA-1, MONGODB-CR)
- Data export
- Indexes management
- Diagnostic information (collections and databases statistics)
- Support Replica Sets and Sharded Clusters
- Passcode & Touch ID & Face ID protection
- Connections Import & Export
Supported MongoDB versions: 2.4 or above (2.4, 2.6, 3.0, 3.2, 3.4, 3.6, 3.7)
Supported cloud solutions: MongoDB Atlas, mLab, Compose
If you need any assistance / more information / feedback please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Added databases and collection export
- Added Decimal128 data type support
- Added MongoDB 3.7 support
- Fixed search fields autocomplete
- Fixed private key authentication for SSH tunnel
- Fixed "blank SSH passphrase bug"
- Fixed documents pagination bug
- General improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and useful
With nice touches like automatic display of database sizes in GB, collection document counts, and a query builder where you can select field names inferred from a collection. No aggregation capability yet.
Perfect MongoDB client for iPhone
Always works when I’m in a bind and need to blindly edit production data on the go.
And easy to use
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.