Monitor Your Weight HD
By Husain Al-Bustan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iPad version of 'Monitor Your Weight' - the Award Winning Weight Tracker App developed as a tool mainly to help motivate a person following a diet and/or exercise program to reach their desired target weight within a predefined period.
***** Best App developed in Kuwait - Annual Informatics Awards *****
As the name indicates, you will be able to enter your weight on a regular basis and monitor your progress accordingly through means of statistics and graphs. You may also enter and track multiple profiles as well - monitor the progress of your family members, spouse, friends, colleagues - or simply create more than 1 profile for yourself to set partial targets until you reach your ultimate goal.
This app will also suggest your ideal weight and recommend the amount of time needed to reach that target based on your current weight, height, body frame, gender and age. You may, of course, choose to alter the suggested targets based on your own plans.
- Tracks single or multiple profiles
- Option to synchronize your data between multiple devices or backup to our server
- Measurements may be represented in Kilos, Pounds, Stones, Meters or Feet
- Calculates ideal weight based on age, height, gender and body frame
- Full screen graph that shows your overall weight loss progress over time
- BMI (Body Mass Index) calculated
- Calculates daily calorie intake
- Calculates percentage body fat
- Total Weight Loss calculated
- Remaining amount of weight calculated
- Average Daily Loss calculated
- Average Weekly Loss calculated
- Overall progress calculated
- Possibility to enter new weights at earlier dates
- Displays an indicator to show the quality of your daily progress
- PIN lock to secure your privacy
- Show the remaining weight on the App Icon
- Multiple Language localisation supporting over 15 languages
- Possibility to export all your recorded data
- Integration with digital scales: Wahoo, Withings, Aria, WiT
What's New in Version 3.7.4
Minor Bug Fixes
Great tool, could use some improvements
1. I love the stats, projections and graphs to help track the progress against the plan.
2. It helps create a plan and sets a weight loss trend for you, but allows setting your own goals.
3. Allows for setting up multiple goals to give you options for ultimate goal and intermediate goals.
What could use improvement:
1. It would be awesome if the weight progress could sync with other apps where I already enter my weight, such as Garmin Connect or MyFitnessPal.
2. When I have two or more profiles for an intermediate goal, it requires me to enter my weight for each profile. It doesn't have a setting to use one entry for both profiles.
Overall, it's a phenomenal tool to track progress against weight goals and stay motivated.
Love this app
I love using this appl. I like viewing my progress in the monthly view. Looking back over several months and seeing how far I have progressed is very motivational to me. I also like that it calculates an expected goal date.
Great, simple app for tracking weight but…
Been using this app for a couple of years, works well, but the integration with Apple's Health app doesn't work as advertised. MY Weight shows up in the Health app as a selectable source, but never sends the info. Would give a higher rating if it worked.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 10, 2015
- Version: 3.7.4
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Husain Al-Bustan
- © 2015, Husain Al-Bustan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Synchronization Option$0.99