Monitor Your Weight HD
By Husain Al-Bustan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iPad version of 'Monitor Your Weight' - the Award Winning Weight Tracker App developed as a tool mainly to help motivate a person following a diet and/or exercise program to reach their desired target weight within a predefined period.
* Best App developed in Kuwait - Annual Informatics Awards *
* Winner of 7th Annual Best App Ever Awards under Health Category *
As the name indicates, you will be able to enter your weight on a regular basis and monitor your progress accordingly through means of statistics and graphs. You may also enter and track multiple profiles as well - monitor the progress of your family members, spouse, friends, colleagues - or simply create more than 1 profile for yourself to set partial targets until you reach your ultimate goal.
This app will also suggest your ideal weight and recommend the amount of time needed to reach that target based on your current weight, height, body frame, gender and age. You may, of course, choose to alter the suggested targets based on your own plans.
- Tracks single or multiple profiles
- Track Body Measurements in addition to weight
- Option to synchronize your data between multiple devices or backup to our server
- Measurements may be represented in Kilos, Pounds, Stones, Meters or Feet
- Calculates ideal weight based on age, height, gender and body frame
- Full screen graph that shows your overall weight loss progress over time
- BMI (Body Mass Index) calculated
- Calculates daily calorie intake
- Calculates percentage body fat
- Total Weight Loss calculated
- Remaining amount of weight calculated
- Average Daily Loss calculated
- Average Weekly Loss calculated
- Overall progress calculated
- Possibility to enter new weights at earlier dates
- Displays an indicator to show the quality of your daily progress
- PIN lock to secure your privacy
- Show the remaining weight on the App Icon
- Multiple Language localisation supporting over 15 languages
- Possibility to export all your recorded data
- Integration with digital scales: Wahoo, Withings, Aria, WiT
What's New in Version 4.9.2
- Bug Fixes
An excellent way to track
I love the lines on the graph that show whether I am on track and the expected date to reach the goal. I wanted a graph to mark weight and progress not a diet and exercise program. This is exactly that. The history shows dates and rates progress. This is better for my purposes than any app to track progress that I have used.
Love this! Easy to use. The only other feature I would like is a graph of inches so I could actually easily see what I've lost.
Love My Weight HD
I really love this app. I have it on my iPhone as well as my iPad. I can keep track of my weight and have it synced between both devices.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 12, 2017
- Version: 4.9.2
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Husain Al-Bustan
- © 2017, Husain Al-Bustan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Synchronization Option$0.99