Monitor Your Weight
By Husain Al-Bustan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Award Winning Weight Tracker App developed as a tool mainly to help motivate a person following a diet and/or exercise program to reach their desired target weight within a predefined period.
***** Best App developed in Kuwait - Annual Informatics Awards *****
As the name indicates, you will be able to enter your weight on a regular basis and monitor your progress accordingly through means of statistics and graphs. You may also enter and track multiple profiles as well - monitor the progress of your family members, spouse, friends, colleagues - or simply create more than 1 profile for yourself to set partial targets until you reach your ultimate goal.
This app will also suggest your ideal weight and recommend the amount of time needed to reach that target based on your current weight, height, body frame, gender and age. You may, of course, choose to alter the suggested targets based on your own plans.
- Tracks single or multiple profiles
- Option to synchronize your data between multiple devices or backup to our server
- Measurements may be represented in Kilos, Pounds, Stones, Meters or Feet
- Calculates ideal weight based on age, height, gender and body frame
- Full screen graph that shows your overall weight loss progress over time
- BMI (Body Mass Index) calculated
- Calculates daily calorie intake
- Calculates percentage body fat
- Total Weight Loss calculated
- Remaining amount of weight calculated
- Average Daily Loss calculated
- Average Weekly Loss calculated
- Overall progress calculated
- Possibility to enter new weights at earlier dates
- Displays an indicator to show the quality of your daily progress
- PIN lock to secure your privacy
- Show the remaining weight on the App Icon
- Multiple Language localisation supporting over 15 languages
- Possibility to export all your recorded data
- Integration with Digital scales: Wahoo, Withings, Aria, WiT
- Integration with HealthKit to share data with Apple Health app
What's New in Version 3.7.4
Minor bug fixes
Simple and just what I wanted
This app is simple, attractive, easy to use and does exactly what you want it to, which is to track your weight, set a goal, and see your progress. The graph is helpful to see where your weight has been, how it is trending over time. You can see what's happening with your BMI. I also use Garmin and inconsistently use myfitnesspal. But this app is very straightforward and a great adjunct to any other fitness apps you might use. You might fall off the wagon with calorie counting or exercise programs, but you will probably still be interested in trending your weight over time. This app does not have a lot of bells and whistles and that's one of the things I like about it. The only down-side is the addition of ads. They are annoying enough to lose a star but the actual app is good and it would be 5 stars without ads. They should consider removing ads or offering an ad-free version as I know other users also do not like them. I would happily pay $.99 not to have to look at them. Otherwise, I have to say I lost 20 lbs and this app helped track my progress and motivate me. It also kept me honest when I excused myself for putting on just a little 'water weight' but the graph was telling a different story and I had to make some little changes to get me back on track.
Thank You for having a PIN!!!
Iʻve wanted a place to record my abundant but shrinking weight but donʻt want anybody including my husband or kids to pick up my phone and have access to that information. Finally found an app with a PIN. Locks right up when you hit the home button and pops right up to enter when you go back to the app. You donʻt have to close the App totally to activate the lock. Finally, I can honestly keep track somewhere. The app works great too. Easy logging, satisfying graphs & good info.**Update after several months - still love it! The only improvements I could think of would be to allow an edit rather than just to delete an entry, a feature that would allow a short comment attached to any particular datapoint entry and a PIN for the Apple Watch App.
If you have more than 25 pounds to lose, this app can help you. I have been using this app in combination with a couple other apps (lose it! & happy scale) & have lost 38 pounds so far! Each has something unique that has been helpful. There are several things I like about My Weight. The graph & the colored bars help to keep me on track. I look at the graph daily to analyze my progress; I have seen that my weight generally goes up a little before dropping & this has helped me not to get discouraged. You can also go to month view to get an overview of how you're doing. The progress vs. time bar helps by keeping me motivated. It may sound excessive to use so many apps just to lose weight but whatever works! I don't think I could have come this far without the help of this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 11, 2015
- Version: 3.7.4
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Husain Al-Bustan
- © 2015, Husain Al-Bustan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Synchronization Option$0.99