Monitor Your Weight
By Husain Al-Bustan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Award Winning Weight Tracker App developed as a tool mainly to help motivate a person following a diet and/or exercise program to reach their desired target weight within a predefined period.
***** Best App developed in Kuwait - Annual Informatics Awards *****
As the name indicates, you will be able to enter your weight on a regular basis and monitor your progress accordingly through means of statistics and graphs. You may also enter and track multiple profiles as well - monitor the progress of your family members, spouse, friends, colleagues - or simply create more than 1 profile for yourself to set partial targets until you reach your ultimate goal.
This app will also suggest your ideal weight and recommend the amount of time needed to reach that target based on your current weight, height, body frame, gender and age. You may, of course, choose to alter the suggested targets based on your own plans.
- Tracks single or multiple profiles
- Option to synchronize your data between multiple devices or backup to our server
- Measurements may be represented in Kilos, Pounds, Stones, Meters or Feet
- Calculates ideal weight based on age, height, gender and body frame
- Full screen graph that shows your overall weight loss progress over time
- BMI (Body Mass Index) calculated
- Calculates daily calorie intake
- Calculates percentage body fat
- Total Weight Loss calculated
- Remaining amount of weight calculated
- Average Daily Loss calculated
- Average Weekly Loss calculated
- Overall progress calculated
- Possibility to enter new weights at earlier dates
- Displays an indicator to show the quality of your daily progress
- PIN lock to secure your privacy
- Show the remaining weight on the App Icon
- Multiple Language localisation supporting over 15 languages
- Possibility to export all your recorded data
- Integration with Digital scales: Wahoo, Withings, Aria, WiT
- Integration with HealthKit to share data with Apple Health app
What's New in Version 3.7.3
Minor bug fixes
This app is easy to use and well designed. I had a couple months worth of records that I was able to enter without to much hassle. (You just have to remember to change the date with each entry) I have found this app to be a huge asset in maintaining my diet. A few times I thought I had hit a plateau, but I was ably to easily look to the chart and calculate my last weeks loss. Comparing it to previous weeks, I could see I was still going strong.
HATE the new ads
I have used this app for years & really find its been my favorite among all other weight tracking apps, however the last update that added the scrolling ads across the top are annoying and unwanted. I know the app was free but I'd pay to not have that barrage of commercials rolling across my screen. It was an awful choice for the app upgrade. Make it go away for 99 cents??
Love the ap, just a little disappointed that the desktop icon scale shows "120" lbs on the scale, as if that is the ideal weight. Many of us struggling with weight haven't seen that number since high school and will never see that # again. I find it a little offensive.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 3.7.3
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Husain Al-Bustan
- © 2015, Husain Al-Bustan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Synchronization Option$0.99