Monitor Your Weight
By Husain Al-Bustan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Award Winning Weight Tracker App developed as a tool mainly to help motivate a person following a diet and/or exercise program to reach their desired target weight within a predefined period.
***** Best App developed in Kuwait - Annual Informatics Awards *****
As the name indicates, you will be able to enter your weight on a regular basis and monitor your progress accordingly through means of statistics and graphs. You may also enter and track multiple profiles as well - monitor the progress of your family members, spouse, friends, colleagues - or simply create more than 1 profile for yourself to set partial targets until you reach your ultimate goal.
This app will also suggest your ideal weight and recommend the amount of time needed to reach that target based on your current weight, height, body frame, gender and age. You may, of course, choose to alter the suggested targets based on your own plans.
- Tracks single or multiple profiles
- Option to synchronize your data between multiple devices or backup to our server
- Measurements may be represented in Kilos, Pounds, Stones, Meters or Feet
- Calculates ideal weight based on age, height, gender and body frame
- Full screen graph that shows your overall weight loss progress over time
- BMI (Body Mass Index) calculated
- Calculates daily calorie intake
- Calculates percentage body fat
- Total Weight Loss calculated
- Remaining amount of weight calculated
- Average Daily Loss calculated
- Average Weekly Loss calculated
- Overall progress calculated
- Possibility to enter new weights at earlier dates
- Displays an indicator to show the quality of your daily progress
- PIN lock to secure your privacy
- Show the remaining weight on the App Icon
- Multiple Language localisation supporting over 15 languages
- Possibility to export all your recorded data
- Integration with Digital scales: Wahoo, Withings, Aria, WiT
What's New in Version 3.2.2
- Fix for accessing Withings Scale
Very Helpful - helped lose 49 lbs & only 11 to go for BMI of 21.5
Especially like how easy it was to enter weight highlights over a 3 year span to see and be motivated by my recent good loss progress vs all the struggle of earlier years to find a process that worked for my body type and social/professional schedules, travel...
Agree w/others that the chart needs some changes to make it easier to understand and use in motivating weight lossy
Easy to use!
It keeps up with my weight. No need to write my weight down anymore. It tracks my progress and BMI. It's customizable where you can change colors of scale and other cool features!
I just wish it would give you the option of inputting your own body fat % instead of automatically calculating it because it is not as accurate.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 04, 2014
- Version: 3.2.2
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Husain Al-Bustan
- © 2013, Husain Al-Bustan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Synchronization Option$0.99