Monitor Your Weight
By Husain Al-Bustan
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Award Winning Weight Tracker App developed as a tool mainly to help motivate a person following a diet and/or exercise program to reach their desired target weight within a predefined period.
* Best App developed in Kuwait - Annual Informatics Awards *
* Winner of 7th Annual Best App Ever Awards under Health Category *
As the name indicates, you will be able to enter your weight on a regular basis and monitor your progress accordingly through means of statistics and graphs. You may also enter and track multiple profiles as well - monitor the progress of your family members, spouse, friends, colleagues - or simply create more than 1 profile for yourself to set partial targets until you reach your ultimate goal.
This app will also suggest your ideal weight and recommend the amount of time needed to reach that target based on your current weight, height, body frame, gender and age. You may, of course, choose to alter the suggested targets based on your own plans.
- Tracks single or multiple profiles
- Track various Body Measurements in addition to weight
- Option to synchronize your data between multiple devices or backup to our server
- Measurements may be represented in Kilos, Pounds, Stones, Meters or Feet
- Calculates ideal weight based on age, height, gender and body frame
- Full screen graph that shows your overall weight loss progress over time
- BMI (Body Mass Index) calculated
- Calculates daily calorie intake
- Calculates percentage body fat
- Total Weight Loss calculated
- Remaining amount of weight calculated
- Average Daily Loss calculated
- Average Weekly Loss calculated
- Overall progress calculated
- Possibility to enter new weights at earlier dates
- Displays an indicator to show the quality of your daily progress
- PIN lock to secure your privacy
- Show the remaining weight on the App Icon
- Multiple Language localisation supporting over 15 languages
- Possibility to export all your recorded data
- Integration with Digital scales: Wahoo, Withings, Aria, WiT
- Integration with HealthKit to share data with Apple Health app
What's New in Version 4.9.2
- Bug Fixes
I have been using this app now for several months and find that it works very well for me tracking simple weight loss with a goal in mind. What I really like about it is the feature that compares the time elapsed with the amount of weight lost.
The viewing of the chart is good and it's various views though I wish it had more presets, and smoother zooming in or out when the phone is in landscape orientation. I would definitely recommend this app.
Finally! Precisely what I wanted!
I've been looking for an app that monitors my progress but most have little of what I really want. This app charts my weight loss progress, calculates my bmi and calculates my daily calorie need based on the goal date I set for myself for my age, weight, height, gender, and activity level. Everything is easy to read and understand and not cutesy.
Great app. Simple. Gives access to many different data views depending on what your priorities are. Graph line showing expected finish date versus actual progress is great. And there is a way to get rid of the ads, though it's a bit hard to find under "synchronization".
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 12, 2017
- Version: 4.9.2
- Size: 25.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Seller: Husain Al-Bustan
- © 2017, Husain Al-Bustan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Synchronization Option$0.99