Monkey Island Tales 1 HD
By Telltale Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
☠☠COMPLETE THE SAGA - THE ENTIRE SERIES IS NOW AVAILABLE!☠☠
Start your adventure!
TouchArcade's Best iPad Games 2010!
PC Gamer Game of the Year!
IGN's Best of E3!
Adventure Gamers Game of the Year!
"Rich in humor, character, puzzles, and reverence to its forerunners, this is the ultimate adventure game for Monkey Island fans." -TouchArcade
"Confident continuation of the franchise..." -PocketGamer
"Looks great and sounds even better; good puzzle variety; witty dialogue…" -SlideToPlay
EPISODE 1: LAUNCH OF THE SCREAMING NARWHAL
While stripping the evil pirate LeChuck of his demonic mojo, Guybrush Threepwood inadvertently infects the entire Caribbean with his arch-fiend's voodoo. Guybrush must stop a mysterious pox that’s transforming buccaneers into unruly pirate monsters!
* First part of a five-episode saga with an intriguing storyline that becomes deeper and more entangled as it unfolds
* Series favorites Guybrush, LeChuck, Elaine, Stan, and the Voodoo Lady are joined by a new cast of characters
* Streamlined adventure gameplay with all the humor, romance, and swashbuckling excitement that made the franchise famous
Useful control tips:
* Two-finger touch to view selectable items on screen
* Double-tap to skip dialog
MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Walking Dead: The Game
Back to the Future
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit The Last Resort
Gift this App: Click the arrow next to “Buy App” on the iTunes® App Store.
Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at…
What's New in Version 1.2
* Improved graphics quality
* Improved sound quality
* Improved performance
* Reduced hitching
Favorite series ever...
Guybrush is by far my favorite hero, and this series is brilliantly written and performed. I've not had any crashing issues, but I'm careful to be sure I don't have other apps running, so maybe that has helped.
Give Monkey Islands Tales a try and you won't regret it. Terrific humor, and enough intrigue that it keeps you wanting more.
Great job, Telltale!
I love this game. I can't stop playing it and have bought all the episodes. I love the humor and puzzle aspects of it, very witty and clever.
The AppStore really lacks good games like these. It's one of those games that is going to give you nostalgic feelings a couple of years from now.
Good Series, with a Lazy Start
The game is a great point and click adventure but it's rather jarring why Tell Tale put so little effort in the start of the game. The levels feel small and lack interactivity. There appears to be only a few character models that get reused OFTEN. The difficulty curve is rather low as well.
This is certainly not one of Tell Tale's strongest, but it is still a very strong adventurer.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 09, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 375 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Telltale Games
- LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. ©1990-2010 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. & ® or TM as indicated. All rights reserved. Telltale and Telltale Games logo are trademarks of Telltale, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.