Monkey Island Tales 2 HD
By Telltale Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
☠☠COMPLETE THE SAGA - THE ENTIRE SERIES IS NOW AVAILABLE!☠☠
Start your adventure!
TouchArcade's Best iPad Games 2010!
PC Gamer Game of the Year!
IGN's Best of E3!
Adventure Gamers Game of the Year!
"Rich in humor, character, puzzles, and reverence to its forerunners, this is the ultimate adventure game for Monkey Island fans." -TouchArcade
"Confident continuation of the franchise..." -PocketGamer
"Looks great and sounds even better; good puzzle variety; witty dialogue…" -SlideToPlay
EPISODE 2: LAUNCH OF THE SCREAMING NARWHAL
Guybrush's adventures continue on the high seas as pox-plagued pirates lay siege to the innocent Mer-People. In between defending the Mer-People and dodging the persistent pirate hunter hot on his trail, the Mighty Pirate must focus on eradicating the Pox of LeChuck before more harm can be done.
* Second part of a five-episode saga with an intriguing storyline that becomes deeper and more entangled as it unfolds
* Series favorites Guybrush, LeChuck, Elaine, Stan, and the Voodoo Lady are joined by a new cast of characters
* Streamlined adventure gameplay with all the humor, romance, and swashbuckling excitement that made the franchise famous
Useful control tips:
* Two-finger touch to view selectable items on screen
* Double-tap to skip dialog
MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:
Walking Dead: The Game
Back to the Future
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit The Last Resort
Gift this App: Click the arrow next to “Buy App” on the iTunes® App Store.
Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at…
What's New in Version 1.1
* Improved graphics quality
* Improved sound quality
* Improved performance
* Reduced hitching
Really good game
At first it was confusing but then it got fun. I played the first free one and it was amazing! It was a little confusing at some parts on where do go or what to do but nothing you can't get past. It has halarious characters, an awesome plot, the first part isn't timed and its pretty long so you can get to know how the game will play out, along with some suspense. Play the first one and I will gaurantee that after you play a little, It will become the most addicting game ever. And the prices for the sequels are pretty cheap too.
This one goes to 11 er 6
Best game series I have played from telltale. Excellent storyline, overall gameplay and interface.
Now if they got their thumbs out of their arses on the Morgan LeFlay adventure that was alluded to at the end of the credits on episode 5 instead of all of these Jurassic park reduex (walking dead, wolf).
Great, great adventure game!
A more than worthy sequel to the very impressive Monkey Island series. Great graphics, music, voice work, puzzles, and story. Feels a lot like Curse of Monkey Island, which is one of my personal favorites.
The only problem is that there isn't a season 2 yet!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 09, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 344 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Telltale Games
- LucasArts and the LucasArts logo are registered trademarks of Lucasfilm Ltd. ©1990-2011 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. & ® or TM as indicated. All rights reserved. Telltale and Telltale Games logo are trademarks of Telltale, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.