Monkey Preschool Lunchbox
By THUP Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 preschool game in the app store. Learn and have fun by helping monkey pack lunch! Monkey Preschool Lunchbox is a collection of seven exciting educational games for your preschooler (ages 2 to 5).
*** FEATURES ***
-7 different games that teach kids about colors, letters, counting, shapes, sizes, matching, and differences.
-Lovable animated monkey helps kids along as they play the games.
-Dozens of sounds and voice recordings of colors, letters, fruit names, and more.
-Animated Stickers! Kids get sticker rewards to encourage their progress.
-Designed for preschoolers -- no confusing menus or navigation.
-Unlimited play! Each game flows right into the next.
*** INCLUDED GAMES ***
1. COLORS. This picky monkey only likes fruit of a certain color, touch only the color they like to pack the lunchbox. Teaches colors, color names, and grouping.
2. MATCHING. Match pairs of fruit hidden behind the cards to pack lunch for this monkey.
3. COUNTING. Count off the fruit the monkey is looking for to fill up the lunchbox. Teaches numbers and counting.
4. LETTERS. This monkey only wants fruit that starts with a certain letter, pick the fruit that starts with that letter. Teaches letters and letter sounds.
5. PUZZLE. This monkey's fruit broke into pieces! How odd! Put it back together for them. Teaches shapes and pattern recognition.
6. SPOT THE DIFFERENCE. Help the monkey spot the fruit that looks different, or is a different size. Teaches patterns, bigger, and smaller.
7. SHAPES. Help the monkey find the fruit in the shapes.
Have some comments on our apps? We'd love to hear it! Want to find out what we're doing next? Come visit us:
Email us: email@example.com
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/THUPgames
Follow us: http://twitter.com/THUPGames
What's New in Version 3.01
-New and beautifully improved graphics!
-Designed to take advantage of the latest iPhones and iPads
-Improved performance and animations on older devices.
Perfect for toddlers
My daughter started playing this when she was one. She quickly learned all of her shapes and colors! She is now three and still likes to play even though they games are a little repetitive for her now.
Engaging and fun
This is a great app! I love it so much that I also got the app for math and words. The challenges are age appropriate and engaging. I enjoy watching my kids have such a great time when they complete something on their own and want to do it again.
My 2 yr old loves this app
I downloaded this app for my 4yr old niece. She and my 2 yr old son both love it. My son can do all the activities himself except for matching and the puzzle. It be nice if I could pick and choose what activities he does but regardless it's still a great app.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 15, 2014
- Version: 3.01
- Size: 64.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: THUP Games LLC
- © THUP Games, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.