Monki Animal Builder - Language Learning for Kids and Toddlers
By Monkimun SL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build up fun animals with crazy eyes, pig nose and octopus tentacles!
Let your kids build up new fun looking animals and unleash their imagination. With 6 fun characters with different personalities to choose from, they can add lots of different body parts - from octopus tentacles and butterfly wings to elephant trunks and alien arms. Watch out! everything is animated and comes to life as soon as it’s part of the animal!
Everything in this app is fun, fun and lots of fun.
The possibilities are truly endless and so are the hours of entertainment that this app will provide!
It’s perfect for open-ended creativity with an endless way to decorate and accessorize.
The results are comical and unique, especially when they come alive through animation.
You can save the animals to play with them later on, or share them with kids around the world. If you want to play with pets created by children in Spain, India or Japan, feel free to enter our gallery and look for them. Who knows what creatures are waiting?
- Kids friendly (4+ years).
- 6 different characters with their own personality.
- Over 30 body parts to build up your very own animal.
- 60+ animations that brings everything to life.
- More than 15 accessories: sunglasses, pirate hats, diving glasses and more.
- 90+ audio tracks with educational vocabulary and sentences.
- Online features to store and share animals (parental lock).
- No third-party advertising.
Monkimun is a new game studio that designs fun language educational games for kids. Our goal is to bridge language learning and entertainment in a unique experience. We do so in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 1.3.3
- Bug fixes
If you like this game, please rate us in the App Store.
It does really help us ;)
They love the gross parts
My twins (nearly 5 years old) really like this app, especially the gross parts. They get frustrated sometimes with swiping to find the group of modifications hey want for their creature. It seems difficult to remove a feature once it's been added. They would like to be able to do more with the created animals, like leaving them in a gallery to work on later.
My nieces and nephews love this app. Even I enjoy playing with it. It is amazing when a four year old will learn a new feature before I do. When it comes to creativity and imagination, this is a great app to have. A must have!
Works really well
Have not been disappointed
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 51.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Monkimun SL
- © 2014 Monkimun
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of 6 more animals$2.99