MONO2 Test Oscillator & Professional Audio Tool
By Monolith Interactive, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Professional Audio demands precision. You demand beauty.
You need to:
• Calibrate your equipment — MONO2 provides perfect pure tones
• Find harmonic frequencies — MONO2 has ultra-fine adjustment
• Fine-tune speaker placement — MONO2 produces the square/sine/noise waves you need
• Tones between 20 and 20,000Hz
• Sine and Square functions
• White noise
• Sweep between specified frequencies at specified speeds
• Tactile endless rotary encoder to dial in fine or coarse frequency adjustments
• Type in precise values by tapping any display area
• 2 Finger swipe up on the screen to access settings panel
• Long-throw volume fader uses a psychoacoustic logarithmic curve
MONO2 is a special project of Monolith Interactive. We create beautiful & precise apps in Waterloo, Ontario. Contact us for support or to commission an app.
- Category: Music
- Released: Nov 29, 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Monolith Interactive, Inc.
- © 2012 Monolith Interactive, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.