By einstein's legacy v2.0, LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Monochrome converts batches of images to grayscale, giving you control over the conversion and post-processing effects, to create a consistent set of output images that can be shared and printed in a variety of ways. Monochrome is an essential tool for photographers, editors and designers.
See a short overview video: https://youtu.be/wI3m4rkuQW4
Key Features Include:
• B&W Conversion
Convert using a RGB or HSL-based color mixer, selective color desaturation, or color re-mapping.
• Print Options
Print high-resolution source material as a single image, on a contact sheet or as image slices.
• Slide Shows
Create an interactive presentation using your converted and filtered images.
• Image Preview
Inspect and compare the original and final images using any of the six available preview modes.
• Image Effects
More than 40 built-in image effects are available to apply to items in the Monochrome Tray.
• Background Exports
Output images are created in the background, enabling you to continue working without waiting.
Drag'n'drop your images onto other applications or share with Facebook or other popular internet services.
What's New in Version 3.4.1
- New Vibrant Dark User Interface.
- New, more compact Tray with support for gesture-based actions.
- More than 2 dozen new image effects added to the existing library.
- Instant Export allows you to drag images to another application (or the Finder) for immediate use.
- Improved support for drawing high-resolution images
- Enhanced connectivity to social media
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Apr 26, 2017
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Douglas Welton
- © 2017 einstein's legacy v2.0, LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor