Monoposto is an amazing independent racing game with single seater open-wheel cars. Compete in the new 2018 championship: there are 21 circuits waiting for you.
-Full unlocked game
-New cars and tires
-Quick race, Single Race and Championship mode
-Race session with up to 20 cars
-Pit stop during qualify and race
-Car repair during pit stop
-Full tires selection
-Customization of Cars and Drivers names
-Choose your Driver
-5 different camera view
-Many options to customize your driving experience
-MFi controller support
Ratings and Reviews
Best game I have on my device
This game is so fun just to start off. It has a lot of features with customization like the the drivers name and company name. You can make the game really easy or extremely hard or just in the middle. The sounds are great now with the new engines and things. Sometimes I find it hard to go faster in the straightaways then the AI and I always have to pass them on corners maybe you could add slipstream into the game to get that extra little boost. A big thing you could do is make the “championship” better all you do is pick ur team and your driver and race. Maybe you could make it so you have to go through tests and get recruited and progress your way through the teams until you reach the team you want. Small things you could add are a fuel system and different types of fuel, maybe some alignments with the cars and things to get it how you want it. Add tire deformation too well lol it’s in already but there’s no difference between the hard and soft tires so maybe add that. And also instead of saying “wrecked car” and you have to be done maybe you can try to get it into the pits and they can repair it but it will take 10-15 seconds. But by far this is my favorite game on my phone with fortnite mobile, I play it everyday to school and on the way home and at night.
I’ve had this game for about a year and it is one of the best games on my phone. This works really well with games like MM2. This game is super fun and super realistic. It’s a great way to pass time and have a lot of fun, and the season feature is super well executed. I highly recommend buying this game. However, if you are not comfortable spending money or want a trial first there is a lite version.
Now I have a couple of suggestions.
1. Is there any way to make the season feature last longer than a season? That way you could experience fighting for a championship multiple times, or even move teams for a better shot at the crown.
2. Could you possibly make the game less stressful on the battery? I love playing this game on the airplane, however it is very strenuous on the battery, making it hard for me to go on hour long binge runs.
3. Could you add a racing line? It would make it much easier to race, especially for people like me who aren’t exactly racing experts.
4. It’s too hard to race on very technical tracks. In my opinion, it is too hard to race on very technical tracks like Singapore and Azerbaijan. Even on high driving help it is almost impossible to not constantly go out of track limits.
Thanks for making such a great game!
Thank you for your wonderful review. We will try to do our best to satisfy your requests with the future updates.
As close as one can get to Formula One
I checked this out and it's as close as you can get to Formula One. The tracks look kind of generic, but it does a great job. I was able to set the refresh rate to 60fps and it was smooth on my 10.5" iPad Pro. Going through the settings were quite straightforward, and you can make the game as easy or as hard as you want. Since all the cars and drivers were given generic names, I was able to input the current roster of all the drivers and teams for the 2018 season. The cars are modeled accurately, down to the compulsory halo cockpit protection and the omission of the shark fins seen in 2017. The sounds are a bit different from the actual F1 cars, but it serves the purpose. The graphics are great and most of all, it doesn't require a persistent Internet connection. Great work!!!
Thank you very much!
- Marco Pesce
- 318.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 by Marco Pesce
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.