By Farminers Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Take screenshots, share files, record and stream video. With Evernote, Dropbox and CloudApp support.
• Capture full screen, just part of the screen, or a selected window
• Make your crop area pixel perfect with our 8x magnifier
• Customize hotkeys
• Make timed screenshot
• Record screencasts
• Highlight details while recording a video
• Stream your video online
Annotate and Edit:
• Highlight important details with pen, text, arrows and shapes
• Hide private information with blur tool
• Open snapshots in your favorite external editor
Save and share:
• Login to get free cloud storage space
• Connect Monosnap to Evernote, Dropbox, CloudApp, Yandex.Disk and Box.com
• Add your personal ftp, sftp, webdav or S3 server
• Upload files and images by dropping them to the menubar icon
• Drag & Drop right from the editor
• Use your own ftp,sftp or webdav server
• Share your snapshots in one click
• Upload your videos on youtube or monosnap
Join our community:
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Most of the video recording bugs are fixed.
- Now each recorded video will be saved in the "Movies" folder automatically.
- Fixed a bug with the InApp Purchases.
I honestly don’t know how they can give this app away! If you use Droplr, CloudApp, or anything similar…Monosnap has tons more features, is easier to use, has user-configurable folders in it’s cloud storage (some others do not), easy-to-scroll-through images from which to choose the one you’re looking for and either grab a shortlink, share it…anything. It also has one of the most featureful screenshot editors I have ever seen, and it’s so simple to one-click the image up to the Monosnap storage cloud and put the shortlink on your clipboard at the same time. Do yourself a favor…just at least try Monosnap as a Droplr alternative. I promise you will not look back!