By Farminers Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Capture screenshots, share files, record video and .gifs!
• Capture full screen, just part of the screen, or a selected window
• Make your crop area pixel perfect with our 8x magnifier
• Customize hotkeys
• Make timed screenshot
• Record screencasts
• Highlight details while recording a video
Annotate and Edit:
• Highlight important details with pen, text, arrows and shapes
• Hide private information with blur tool
• Open snapshots in your favorite external editor
Save and share:
• Login to get free cloud storage space
• Connect Monosnap to Evernote, Dropbox, CloudApp, Yandex.Disk and Box.com
• Add your personal ftp, sftp, webdav or S3 server
• Upload files and images by dropping them to the menubar icon
• Drag & Drop right from the editor
• Use your own ftp,sftp or webdav server
• Share your snapshots in one click
• Upload your videos on youtube or monosnap
Join our community:
What's New in Version 3.1.1
— fixed noise in image editor for OS X 10.9 and lower
— fixed Preferences crash for OS X 10.9 and lower
— fixed an issue when uploads to S3 with dots in bucket name were failing due to a wrong SSL certificate (turn off SSL in S3 settings for this to work properly)
— fixed an issue when files uploaded to S3 were missing file extension
— fixed an issue when delayed screenshot doesn't show up the editor after сapturing
— fixed resulting size display while resizing or cropping an image with ‘Keep proportions’ or ‘Square’ options on
Best Screenshot App For the Mac
This is the best screenshot app for the mac. It does gif videos and screen notation. This is an all in one package. I hope to see this company constantly innovating with this product.
Incredible, but could use an in-app video editor.
I make YouTube videos for my 67 subscribers, and this is the app I use to record my screen for Minecraft videos. The app is very fast, works well, the quality is beyond high, but one thing this app could use is an in-app editor for the screencasts. The editor I use is iMovie, but it is sometimes a pain in the neck to import the screencasts into the editor, so an in-app editor for the screen recordings would be very useful. Or maybe you could just add a video editor to the app not only for the screen recordings, because if you were to, I would use it! Otherwise, this app is incredible. If you are looking for a high quality app for mac that has great framerate and high quality for screen recordings, get this app. If it’s not a mac, it doesn’t work well at all. That was the other complaint I had. I recently got my own computer in my room, and it’s a windows. That computer is where I have all the high tech stuff. On that computer, I have a Blue Snowball external mic, stereo headphones, and a Razer Blackwidow keyboard, but I can’t make my YouTube videos from that computer simply because MonoSnap does not work well at all for Windows. That is the other error this app has and could be fixed. The reason I don’t get another screen recorder for my Windows is because I CAN’T FIND A GOOD ONE THAT IS FREE! That’s why I like this one, because it is free, but it works horribly on Windows. Please fix that error in a future update, and again, a video editor will be useful. Sorry that review was so long, I just wanted to get my opinion on this app out there.