By Farminers Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Capture screenshots, share files, record video and .gifs!
• Capture full screen, just part of the screen, or a selected window
• Make your crop area pixel perfect with our 8x magnifier
• Customize hotkeys
• Make timed screenshot
• Record screencasts
• Highlight details while recording a video
Annotate and Edit:
• Highlight important details with pen, text, arrows and shapes
• Hide private information with blur tool
• Open snapshots in your favorite external editor
Save and share:
• Login to get free cloud storage space
• Connect Monosnap to Evernote, Dropbox, CloudApp, Yandex.Disk and Box.com
• Add your personal ftp, sftp, webdav or S3 server
• Upload files and images by dropping them to the menubar icon
• Drag & Drop right from the editor
• Use your own ftp,sftp or webdav server
• Share your snapshots in one click
• Upload your videos on youtube or monosnap
Join our community:
What's New in Version 3.3.0
– Images are saved with additional, if has same name
– Added hotkeys for video recording mode
– Added automatic selection of the image format (JPEG / PNG)
– Fixed a video recording mode with the template name% R% R
– Dimming the traffic light at an inactive window
– Fixed a traffic light button
– Fixed save notification (file type)
– Added font settings
– Added hotkey re-capture screen area
– Added hotkey "Rob Korowai"
– Fixed infinite blinking application icon while URL shortening if there’s a trouble with the network
Simple, does what it says, generate pretty small screen recording compared to Quick Time (comparable quality, but in mp4). Overall super useful utility to have around.
LOVE THIS APP!
Monosnap is just flat out COOL! It does everything it says it will do, and more! It is super intuitive and lightning fast. The interface is great and it is very user friendly. I use this often, have used it for 3 years now, and every update is an update, never a downgrade. The edit and draw features are smooth, smart, (let’s see, what’s another “sm” word) and . . . smashing??? Well they are! =D
I bought this awhile ago and then put it away not using it. I found myself recently taking a lot of OS screenshots and then annotating them in Preview - which worked, but was slow and cumbersome. And then I remembered Monosnap and found it did exactly what I needed it to do. Instead of describing in great detail to my clients what they should click and type and push, I take a quick snapshot or video capture and then send it to them, or send them a link. I went ahead and added the Dropbox link, and it integrated perfectly.