By Farminers Limited
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Capture screenshots, share files, record video and .gifs!
• Capture full screen, just part of the screen, or a selected window
• Make your crop area pixel perfect with our 8x magnifier
• Customize hotkeys
• Make delayed screenshots
• Record screencasts
• Highlight details during recording a video
Annotate and Edit:
• Highlight important details with pen, text, arrows, and shapes
• Blur private information
• Open snapshots in your favorite external editor
Save and share:
• Log in to get free cloud storage space
• Connect Monosnap to Evernote, Dropbox, CloudApp, Yandex.Disk, Box.com and Google Drive
• FTP, sFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3 & iCloud support
• Upload files and images by dropping them to the status bar icon
• Drag & Drop files directly from the editor
• Share your screenshots or videos in one click
• Upload your videos to YouTube or Monosnap
Join our community:
What's New in Version 3.4.5
— Bug fixes and performance improvements
Was looking for Snippet type app for Mac
And this exceeded expectations. Very easy to use. When you want to copy only a certain area and you have multiple windows open it will help you select between windows and there is no adjustments to be made, it clips that window perfectly for you around that particular windo’s edge. I can’t complain about any of it really except that if you are taking a full screen shot of a list, the first couple of entries might not make it in the shot because the tool bar drops down a bit. But, once you know about it you can adjust. Great program, very happy wiht it.
Finally a good Skitch Replacement for quick annotation w/ arrows
Skitch was ultimate - and then they ruined it with the insane Micro(Brain)soft mindset of adding more clicks to do the same job… and calling this inept concept an improvement.
I wanted simple, fast, and intuitive with no learning curve. Monosnap is it.
Sure, it’s easy to use, but there isn’t any audio! The computer I have won’t let me download the file you have to have to get audio, so now I am stuck. Does anyone know a screen recorder app that acutally has audio and is free????