Discover, combine and unleash with "Monstapals" which lets kids gather cute Australian animals using their spaceship in order to create unique and interesting new creatures known as Monstapals.
There are 45 different Monstapals to create with each having its own distinct look and sound so make sure you find them all. Once the Monstapals have been unleashed in their new home you can learn fun facts about each of your creations and customise their environment.
But what is the purpose of these Monstapals? Play to find out!
- Use your spaceship to discover Australian animals in their natural habitat
- Learn about each of the animals with your magnifying glass
- Find all 45 combinations to complete your collection of Monstapals
- Learn more about your Monstapals and customise their environment
- Take care of your Monstapals by feeding and washing them
- Save your favourite moments with the in game camera
- Child friendly; interruption free play, no advertisements, no in-app purchases
Anomaly is a software company based in regional Australia which is expanding its capability in the digital entertainment market. We are a small passionate group of engineers, designers, and animators aiming to make great titles for a wider audience.
Your favourite Monstapals are starting to get in a Christmassy mood but in the meantime keep your eyes out for some surprises when flying through outer space.
Ratings and Reviews
Game won’t load
This game I payed three dollars for won’t even let me log in.
Developer Response ,
Hi dhfhffkfh, thanks for the feedback. Not exactly sure what you mean as Monstapals has no "login" functionality. If you are referring to the app crashing Monstapals previously did not support iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3 or iPhone 5S but this was fixed in the 1.1.2 update, so please make sure you have the latest version. If you have any more concerns or still have a problem you can contact us at email@example.com
AWESOME GAME PLS BUY
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.