Monster Anatomy - Upper Limb
By Monster Minds Media SAS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Monster Anatomy - Upper Limb is an interactive lower limb radiology atlas developed in the Medical Imaging Department of the University Hospital Center of Nancy, France, under the supervision of Professor Alain Blum.
Monster Anatomy – Upper Limb is the complement of Monster Anatomy HD – Lower Limb and is compatible with iPhone and iPad.
This application is designed for healthcare professionals (Radiologists, General Practitioners, Orthopedists, Surgeons, Physiotherapists among others) as well for students, as a reference and learning tool.
It contains 502 contiguous MR slices (2-4 mm thickness) in the three anatomical planes.
- Intuitive navigation with multiple shortcuts.
- Fluid display of images in the three anatomical planes.
- 3D Image volume (VR) allows precise location of slice position.
- Over 500 different labels in accordance with the “Terminologia Anatomica" and current literature references.
- Over 16.000 tags.
- The five different display modes available (bones, joints, muscles, blood vessels and nerves) facilitates label visualization.
- High image quality with a zooming tool.
Once the application is installed no network connection is necessary.
*** If you have problems in using the application, please email us, we can not respond to comments on the App Store. Thank you. ***
NB : Monster Anatomy – Upper Limb is designed for trained healthcare professionals. This application is not intended as a substitute of patient/healthcare provider interaction or as a replacement of professional judgment.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- bug fix for displaying labels in some languages
Decent app, very useful!
A pretty good app, I have and use both the upper and lower limb apps and no technical problems to date. The only issue I have is that all of the views and depictions are of the right side of the body except in the sagittal view - this MRI is of a left arm. But the animated depictions are still of the right side, makes it confusing to go from a right shoulder to viewing the left shoulder when all I want to do is switch from an axial to sagittal view; fix this and I would give it more stars.
Solid Upper Extremity images
Thanks for a solid reference app for MRI MSK anatomy!! Hope to see more in the future, will buy and recommend.
Great learning tool for sports medicine and Ortho reps
Works great on the new iPad!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 03, 2011
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 97.6 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Monster Minds Media SAS
- © 2009 Monster Minds Media SAS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.