Monster.com Job Search
By Monster Worldwide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay connected to your job search while on the go. Search, view and apply to jobs - whenever and wherever you want. You can even be alerted when jobs match your search.
- Search, view and apply to jobs (or save/email them to apply later)
- Access your Monster account— resumes, cover letters, job applications and more
- Manage your resumes from within the application
- Upload your resume via Dropbox or Google Drive
- Receive push notifications and/or email alerts for new jobs that fit your criteria
- Update your user profile with ease
- Communicate discretely with recruiters via Message Center
What's New in Version 2.4.1
Bug fixes and general performance enhancements
Fundamental user interface flaws
Filters don't work. Saved searches don't work. You can't delete them. Editing them is neigh impossible. The location search doesn't work at all period. A location search for a 10 mile radius brings up jobs all over the USA. Stated simply this app does not work, was not finished before being put on the App Store and is fundamentally unusable on an Apple iPhone 4s. And also I'm seeing the same problems on my new iPhone 6+
Good app, just got three interviews
This app does have some slight issues, but if you stay on top of it and put forth effort it's great. It takes about one-two weeks for a call back.
Very user friendly
I am just starting my job search after a few years working at home and spending time with my family, but Monster has been a big help so far.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 02, 2015
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 47.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Monster Worldwide
- © Monster Worldwide
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.