Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Swipe, flip and match monsters to help them return home in Monster Flip, the incredibly addictive game blending match three gameplay and puzzle cube mechanics.
Giant monsters are crash landing on Earth! Humans everywhere are panicking, predictably. But all the monsters want is to get back home — can you help them? Rotate sets of monsters so they line up in groups of three or more. Create massive combos and chains for extra points — but watch out for mad monsters that are out to ruin your day!
With four different modes, hugely addictive gameplay, and stellar sights and sounds, Monster Flip will keep you hooked for a long, long time.
Developed by Launching Pad Games and published by PikPok , Monster Flip features
• Classic Mode: Get as many points as you can before you’re overwhelmed by mad monsters!
• Puzzle Mode: Put your brain to the test in 60 mind-bending puzzles. Try to earn three stars in each one!
• Countdown Mode: race the clock in the 2-minute onslaught that is Countdown Mode
• Sequence Mode: Discover and master the perfect combination of moves
• Beautiful graphics and animations are a feast for your eyes
• Absolutely amazing audio with a theme song you won’t be able to stop humming
• Consult the in-depth Flipzopedia for pro tips, monster info, and much more
What's New in Version 1.1
New in 1.1
• 20 New Puzzles
• 32 Achievements Added!
New in recent updates:
• Fixed bug were save games didn't persist through iTunes backup and restore
OMG! New Favorite Addictive Game!
This is a really fun game that is like a Tetris flip. You line up Monsters with consecutive colors to have them disappear. Some of the monsters have teeth and you have to get rid of them before they zap the entire screen. I have had many sleepless nights and useless days because of my addiction to flipping these monsters. Great game.
My fiancée and I play this game late at night instead of cuddling. We both will continue playing until we get game over simultaneously, sometimes hours after we were supposed to go to sleep. I see the monsters flipping behind closed eyelids. I am compelled to realize this vision. I haven't eaten in days. Send help.
I played this for a while and thought it was cool, until it crashed and lost all my unlocked modes. The graphics are good, but I think that the mad monsters should only decrease your score, not end your game. The gameplay is unique, but it can be quite challenging, and I'm just looking for a simple match three game that doesn't require a lot of thinking so I can relax. I will keep this game for a while, but will delete if I need space. Plus, the monsters aren't really cute.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 11, 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 19.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- © Copyright Prodigy Design Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Puzzles$0.99