Monster Legends - Fighting, Collecting & Breeding
By Social Point
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build the ultimate monster fighting force and lead them to victory in the arena! Collect, breed and battle new monsters to uncover unique skills. Some monsters are impressive, some are just a bit peculiar. Build homes in unique habitats and take monsters with you on exciting quests to earn juicy rewards. Legendary!
The ultimate challenge is waiting for you! As a Monster Master, you’ll engage in team wars, customize your monsters with runes and battle against other players to prove your monsters are the strongest.
With over 40 million players already building, collecting and fighting, Monster Legends is a beast of a mobile game. Will you be the next Monster Master?
Monster Legends FEATURES:
Collect Over 300 Monsters
• Hatch eggs to unlock new monster types.
• Strike out on a single-player journey and battle over 25 islands on the Adventure Map.
• New themed islands arise on the horizon every month!
Upgrade and Power Up
• Collect food and feed your monsters to build up their experience and help them grow!
• Use RPG progression to power your monsters up for the competitive games ahead.
Breed Your Monsters
• Want more monsters? Breed your monsters in specially marked habitats to get more eggs.
• Breed cool new species by combining monsters of different elements and rarities. Feed them to make them grow even stronger!
Build Your City
• Build your monster city from a remote island to a bustling camp, and fill it with unique temples, farms and habitats.
• Don’t forget to set the monsters into their favorite habitats and floating islands, including the new Buff Monster Island!
Build Alliances & Teams
• Face the Team Wars challenge: Join or start an Alliance, build up a strategy with other players and obtain exclusive monsters from the Team Shop!
• Join a worldwide league where you'll be able to team up with your friends and battle against other strong players in PVP.
PVP Multiplayer Battles
• Battle other Monster Masters in the PVP arena, take their resources and climb up the leaderboards in multiplayer mode!
• Play limited-time RPG games, dungeons and floating islands where you’ll be able to catch incredible monsters and resources of all types!
Do you have the bravery, skill and technique to become a Monster Master? Find out with Monster Legends, the building and breeding RPG that will put you on top of the monster kingdom! Download today and start training!
Check Monster Legends out on:
Other great titles by Social Point: Dragon City, World Chef and Dragon Land. Check them out!
Monster Legends is FREE to download and FREE to play. However, you can purchase in-app items with real money. If you wish to disable this feature, please turn off the in-app purchases in your phone or tablet’s Settings.
If you love your monsters, make them smile. Drop us a nice review here!
What's New in Version 4.5.4
This is a great version of Monster Legends. Why? Well, go ahead and find out!
- Gather your teammates and join the Team Races! This is a new type of event where you and your team must complete individual and collective quests to move forward. The team that completes more laps wins the Grand Prize!
- You were asking for it, so it’s happened: A new island has emerged! Fill it with habitats and monsters. Then grow those monsters, then train them into becoming champions, then become the greatest Monster Master!
- Level 130! That is how far your experience can go now!
- Christmas is coming and the monster family wants to have a clean house that won’t scare Santa away, so we’ve made some bug killing and made some technical improvements.
Okay, so I really love this game, and I've been playing for about two years at this point. I've spent a lot of money on this game, probably more than I should have spent on a mobile game. There really aren't many issues with the game at this point, but I do have a couple suggestions. I think, that for events such as the winter maze event, you should be able to buy more coins with gems instead of real money. That way you could save up a few gems and buy some coins. I also think you should lower the price of growing food a bit, because if you have higher level monsters you're trying to rank up, 20,000 food for one million gold isn't really worth it as most monsters will eat it in about three bites. Gems are still pretty expensive, but there's sales on monsters pretty often, so it isn't that big a deal. I also think you should be able to able to have 2 builders work on the same project so it wouldn't take so long to be completed. Finally, I think you should remove the use of items in PVP battles. It makes PVP a bit unfair because all you need to win are a crap ton of items. It makes it really easy to win and hard to defend and unbalances things a bit. Those are a few of my suggestions that I think would make the game better. Other than that, I've had countless hours of fun playing this game. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fun game to play anywhere. I give this game five stars, you deserve it.
ML is a well balanced game that supports many styles of game play. The developers do a good job of provided enough free content to make the game enjoyable while also allowing for the purchase of content should a player so choose. Discounts on different monsters and runes run all the time and are changed daily. Thus, a player can obtain that certain monster or level of rune for a vastly reduced price with enough patience.
[Update] Bumped to 5 stars. The Monster Lab has been adjusted a bit. There are many more options to acquire monster cells (in addition to obtaining monsters through breeding and events). Additionally, SP increased the number of habitats, which was big need in the game. I have also had several interactions with customer service which have been positive. They do seem to try to provide quality service to their customers.
I believe that SP still needs to increase the number of breedable monsters; for example, all current rare monsters should be breedable, new breedable uncommon monsters should be added, and more of the older legendary and epic monsters should be made breedable.
Very good game, but
Over all, this game is one of my favorite games ever, but there are 2 things. 1. The app is not kid friendly, what I mean is that you basically need gems to complete the game. To solve this you should add activities to earn gems like gem battles. Some battles should be recommended by the players strength. 2. There should really be friendly battles in teams. One would request a friendly battle and someone online would accept if they wanted to. Following this there should be a betting system during the friendly battles. The people, depending on which battle they chose, would have to place a minimum and a maximum amount of money.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 11, 2017
- Version: 4.5.4
- Size: 158 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Social Point
- © 2013 socialpoint
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Some Gems$1.99
- Bowl of gems$4.99
- Vase of gems$9.99
- Bronze Gems Vase$19.99
- Starter Package Offer$1.99
- Bronze Gems Vase$13.99
- Bowl of gems$3.99
- Vase of gems$7.99
- Boost Pack$0.99
- Golden Gems Vase$49.99