Monster Legends Mobile - Fighting, Collecting, Building and Breeding Game with Alliance & PVP
By Social Point
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build the ultimate monster fighting force and lead them to victory in the arena! Collect new monsters, breeding and battling to uncover unique skills and personalities: Some monsters are impressive, some are just a bit particular. Make them a home in unique habitats and take them with you on exciting quests. Battle against other players and earn juicy rewards. Legendary!
When you prove yourself as a Monster Master, the ultimate social challenge will be waiting for you: Team Wars, a worldwide league where you'll be able to team up with your friends and measure your strength against other strong players in PVP. You’ll be able to customize your monsters with runes to make them stronger and build your strategy!
With over 40 million players already building, collecting and fighting, Monster Legends is a beast of a mobile game. Will you be the next monster master?
- Collect over 300 monsters…. New monsters to discover every week!
- Build your monster paradise from a remote island to a bustling camp, and fill it with unique temples, farms and habitats.
- Don’t forget to add some monsters into their favorite habitats! After all, monsters are pretty important here.
- Breed cool new species by combining monsters of different elements and rarities. Feed them to make them grow even stronger!
- Use RPG progression to level your monsters and power them up for the competitive games ahead.
- Strike out on a single-player journey and conquer over 25 islands on the Adventure Map. New themed islands arise on the horizon every month!
- Battle other Monster Masters in the PVP arena, take their resources and climb up the Leaderboards in the Multiplayer mode!
- Face the Team Wars challenge: Join or start an Alliance, build up a strategy with other players and obtain exclusive monsters from the Team Shop!
- Play limited-time events, dungeons and islands where you’ll be able to obtain incredible monsters and resources of all types!
Do you have the bravery, skill and technique to become a Monster Master? Find out with Monster Legends, the building and breeding RPG that will put you on top of the Monster kingdom! Download today and start training!
Check Monster Legends out on:
Other great titles by Social Point: Dragon City, World Chef and Dragon Land. Check them out!
Monster Legends is FREE to download and FREE to play. However, you can purchase in-app items with real money. If you wish to disable this feature, please turn off the in-app purchases in your phone or tablet’s Settings.
If you love your monsters, make them smile. Drop us a nice review here!
What's New in Version 4.1.2
Dear Master, the Monster Legends Factory is so glad you’re having fun in Dr. Viktor's Lab! Here are some new things so that you can make the most out of it!
- If you are on level 20, you can already start crafting eggs of monsters in the Lab!
- Discover the Elementium, the rarest and most precious Cell, which you can use instead of any other Cell when ranking up or crafting monsters. You will be able to find it in different events like timed challenges, dungeons, islands...
- New achievements for Monster Cells have been added. Get those rewards!
- Did you already complete all the Loyalty Puzzles? They will now be available again in case you want to rank up the monsters you got from them.
- Soon Special Events will be restartable once you finish them: That way you can have more fun and get more rewards until the last day!
- Finally, improvements and polishing are always in order.
Enjoying all this new content? Let us know, write us a nice review.
Rating the game! Thumbs up!
I enjoy the game very much. I have a lot of patience which is definitely a requirement, but even though I may not complete all that comes my way, I enjoy playing nonetheless! Thank you Dragon City for introducing me to Monster Legends! Enjoy playing everyday! Sometimes I have to skip certain challenges in order to achieve other challenges. It's a strategy thing. Part of the game! I do think notices should be sent to players who are obviously not playing anymore. Certain friends have not leveled up in a very long time. They should get a warning notice & if they don't apply game play, delete them. Gifting gets frustrating to those who don't gift back!
The dragons attached to the towers took a lot of tasks to earn that dragon, & now it cost way too much in gold to utilize their power of which is only for a short time. Seems unfair. Once you achieve the goal of getting the dragon, you should be able to initiate it whenever you want. It's your dragon you earned it, right! That's like buying something from the store & then having to pay every time you want to use it! What would be the purpose of that? Nobody would want it. It's illogical to me!
Otherwise I love the game & will continue to play. Oh & another thing, You need to put new dragons in the recruitment building. I've already claimed what's there.
Just saying. Peace out & play on!
Can you please add these two monster ideas I have. And put them on the new island idea armored island. One is called Xerade which moves are x-step (attack move please put in second learned category), energy star (heal move in second learned category),x-laser (attack move in third learned category), x-energy (healing move don't care what category and give a x staff which looks like this right here ---------X====>. and please put in elements legends and fire and put in green armor. The other one is destroyer which moves are L.A.S.E.R.(attack move in third learned category),eye beam (attack move in second learned category),razor (attack move in second learned category),death beam ( attack move in first learned category) and please put in elements Legends and metal. And put it in all gray but put two red spots on his arm on both sides and two on his chest and one on his face as an eye that all the red spots shoot lasers and make his hands like ant jaws. You can make up the other moves. Oh destroyer has no weapons. And special move for Xerade is called the true X which he flies to outer space uses staff and shoot a beam down attacking all enemies. Special move for the destroyer is called the true destroyer which he turns into a giant mechanical worm and attacks all enemies please do this and thanks for reading this.
The prices are manipulated
Firstly, hats off to SP for making a fun successful game. Great job. The issue here, is the game is flooded with 'discounts' that are unreasonably priced to begin with. Everything in the game is overpriced, and they say 'get this monster for 95% off'. A monster that would cost originally $200 at 95% off is still expensive for an in app purchase, at $10 per monster. Now that's an approx, as the prices do vary, but the majority of monsters you can buy with real world money are anywhere from $100 to over $200 just for ONE monster. So basically, the screen is consistently flooded with deals and discounts that are honestly still overpriced. That's my only outstanding complaint atm. Other than that, there's tons of fun stuff about this game. And it can be played through free, honestly. But gems are overpriced, and the deals/discounts are manipulated to trick people into believing they're getting a deal/discount, when they're really still paying an outstanding amount for one in-app purchase.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 21, 2016
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 130 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Social Point
- © 2013 socialpoint
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Some Gems$1.99
- Bowl of gems$4.99
- Vase of gems$9.99
- Bronze Gems Vase$19.99
- Starter Package Offer$1.99
- Bronze Gems Vase$13.99
- Bowl of gems$3.99
- Boost Pack$0.99
- Vase of gems$7.99
- Golden Gems Vase$49.99