Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Even monsters need a place to call home!
Thanks for all of the reviews and making Monster Mansion a 4.5 out of 5 game!
Build up your haunted mansion into a world-class monster hotel with special rooms which will unlock monsters inspired by classic books, movies and television. Your monsters will find a place to call home in your hotel while they scare the unsuspecting human visitors!
Check-in every day for a Daily Bonus and make sure your ‘guests’ are happy. With unlockable challenges and plenty of updates – like new rooms, monsters, features, and more – there are plenty of reasons to keep coming back.
Don’t be scared, get building today!
• Numerous unique rooms of all themes, shapes and sizes
• Hordes of scary monsters from vampires to werewolves and everything in between
• Hire staff to care for your monsters
• Build scare rooms for your monsters to have fun doing what they do best
• Use connectors to create hotels with really creative and different layouts
• Collect money from your guests and use it to build an even better hotel
• Unlock new rooms and monsters at every level
• Collect and check in on your monsters in the guest book
• Decorate the rooms or the outside of your hotel to attract more customers
• Visit your neighbors and play together
Please note this game allows you to purchase items in the game for real money. Please disable in-app-purchases on your device if you don’t want this feature to be accessible.
What's New in Version 1.4
Minor Bug Fixes and Performance enhancements.
The app is absolutely amazing but I have an idea for some new monsters. Since no offense this is kind of a copy of dragon city you should get something different admittedly the tree is cool but maybe you have to be careful to not corrupt it or something because you will get a discord monster or something although some people would want to corrupt their tree so they can get that monster. It's like using a dark ball in Pokemon.
The expansions are big and as long as you check on it for a long time you can earn coins from scaring. Some things in the store cost real money and decorations cost pumpkins but they can go inside the habitats. You can hire people to give babies. The witch baby cost one pumpkin, so watch out for that. The farther habitats in the shop take more time. There is some scary music so sometimes you might want a parent around.
It's an okay game. No real point and they kind of force you to use real money after a certain point. Also the magically disappearing pumpkins gets pretty annoying, especially when your trying to save for something. The music and graphics are pretty cute. This is the type of game you shouldn't take too seriously or it will drive you crazy. This one is more of a "I'm catching the bus home and I've got nothing better to do" game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 15, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 46.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Meridian4
- 2012 © Oceanside Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Plate of Pumpkins$0.99
- Jack Frost$0.99
- Kranky Klaus$0.99
- Bowl of Pumpkins$1.99
- Barrel of Pumpkins$3.99
- Vial of Coins$0.99
- Box of Pumpkins$2.99
- Patch of Pumpkins$7.99
- Vault of Coins$6.99
- Bushel of Pumpkins$4.99