Monster Tamer HD
By Sky Carpenter Digital Entertainment co.ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chaos spreads over the earth. Savage monsters run wild. A once peaceful village collapses under the turmoil. All hope is lost… But wait…a brave young monster tamer survives. Those he cannot tame, he must destroy. He is a monster's worst enemy, and the world's only hope... Let the adventure begin!
Control the tamer through mystical zones and face off with many monsters in battle adventures.During battle, monsters you don’t slaughter can be captured to become the tamer’s personal attack force. Capture as many types of monsters as possible for a complete collection!
Tame,breed,raise,or exterminate monsters. You decide. Don't miss this realtime battle strategy game
• Almost 50 previously unseen monsters to capture or kill. You decide!
• Bring captured monsters back to the ranch for taming and training. Then bring them back into battle with the Tamer!
• Collect flesh and bones of slain monsters to feed your captured monsters.
• Each unique monster has different different skills. Select up to 3 monsters to accompany you into battle.
• Many unique battle zones guarantee you a new adventure each time.
• Each set of battle zones is protected by its own giant monster boss.
• Richly detailed scrolling environments for immersive battle and game play.
• Supports Bluetooth and Game Center connections methods for creating powerful monster breeds and friendship badges.
• Spectacular graphics bring your retina display to life!
Game Video: http://goo.gl/OiPQ3
What's New in Version 1.55
-Fixed resolution issue on the new iPad.
-Refine the performance on iPad1.
The people that play like the game because it are bad but uss not is a good amount, uss need more player please if you play and like recoment to a friend or a broter and stay playing to uss can have a lot of player and make boss by breeding area, whats you speak? Lets play!!!
Best Monster game for iOS.
Totally awesome but can you remove the death of the tamers monsters because I can't stand having to get another 2-3 of the same monster because I was overwhelmed by toxic monsters or something worse.
Very good Game. It would be better if when you evolve a monster it looks different and gets stronger not just change color. And when a monster dies in battle it should return back to the barn not vanish.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 06, 2012
- Version: 1.55
- Size: 122 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sky Carpenter Digital Entertainment co. ltd
- © Sky Carpenter Digital Entertainment co., ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Monster Gold $40000$2.99
- Monster Gold $6000$0.99
- Monster Gold $15000$1.99