Monster Trouble Dark Side
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
With Monster Trouble Dark Side you are the strategist behind a horde of little monsters and you are charged with the task of conquering the Great Lands to retrieve the talisman of the Moon Shadows.
It will not be easy, the defenses prepared by humans are powerful and you’ll have to use all of your cunning to succeed in the task.
Monster Trouble Dark Side is a strategy game with an arcade twist, sophisticated enough to please the fans of the genre but also intuitive enough to be played by those who look for the first time at strategy games.
The main feature of Monster Trouble Dark Side is simply: beautiful and fun.
The environments designed with obsession to details and the excellent animations of the different characters make the game a little masterpiece.
- Variable weather, with frequent rain and storms.
- Day and night light cycle.
- Up to ten different monsters each with unique characteristics.
- Four types of power-ups can be used to give special powers to the monsters.
- Ten original game maps of great artistic quality.
- Five different types of defenders each with special powers.
- Twenty-four levels of play with increasing complexity.
- Up to four different levels of difficulty, to make the game accessible to everybody.
- Localization in five languages : English, French, German, Italian and Japanese.
- Game Center support.
- All missions can be replayed at will.
Having any problems? Any suggestions?
We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at:
Follow Monster Trouble Dark Side at NuOxygen on Facebook and Twitter, or visit us at:
I played several levels of this game so that I could really get a good feel for the game play. Sadly it did nothing for me. The game play is boring and very simple (at least for the first 5 or 6 levels) I did more watching more than playing. The graphics are dull (The picture Art is way better than the actual game) and the "tower" upgrade like options (its more like healing and extra protection) you can apply to the monsters seem really boring and tough to apply. The other thing that annoyed me was the lack of any real description of what a feature does or how it's applied. This is no kingdom Rush. Don't waste your $5 bucks.
I hope others can read this review before you buy it. It frustrates me that some of these games only show you the good reviews and seem to make it impossible to view the more synical reviews.
Very Nice Tower "Offense"
In this new charpter of the Monster Trouble series we have to use the Terrible en Funny monsters against the villagers.
Too Cool. There is Action and Strategy. Great game.
I love this game
Great 3D garphics and gameplay. Very easy to play and funny.
I keep playing this game on and on. I love it :)