Monster Village - Angry Monsters Farm
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A long long time ago, monsters dominated the world.
Soon, a new threat arrived. With the rise of evil humans, the era of monsters was shattered.
Crystals responsible for monsters resurrection were stolen and hidden in all parts of kingdom to ensure their extinction.
Two young Necromancers discovered the ancient book containing instructions which could bring monsters back to life.
And so the hunt for crystals begins...
What's New in Version 1.5
- new monsters
- multiplayer: you can now attack other players and friends
- huge performance improvements
- tweaks in gameplay
Hmm... Its definitely peaked my interest
Entertaining in a way but I would prefer it to be more "immediate" like a real time strategy game. (IE: Warcraft 3 or command and conquer). As it is now, you assign something then wait forever for it to finish and combat can only be done periodically, much like the Facebook style of games. I'm still hooked for some reason. Guess I like the little buggers.
FYI: you need to add the next level of portal upgrade to send more troops to battle. Quest says send 20 troops to battle but research is currently maxed out at only 19.
New version less stable
New version has more bugs.
1. Crashes during battle, dead monsters lost but no chance to win the crashed battle. It should either resume or reset to pre-battle units. I lost almost all my units this way.
2. New version makes you keep scrolling to select a crop. Very annoying at the end when you want to plant 10 or more crops and now you have to scroll to the end.
3. Sometimes ignores taps. For example, I could only create a monster from the "all" tab, no other tab was working.
Other than the new issues, the game is very nice. I'd give it 5 stars if they fix the bugs.
Better than most farm games...
I like the concept, Building an army of monsters instead of just growing a pretty garden. But the ad that opens at the beginning of the game has a sinister timing and I always press it by accident. If a game has to trick you into looking at it, it's not a good game. I'm also giving 3 stars because of the pacing and limitations. I can't have more than a certain number of monsters without leveling, can't level until I conquer more of the map, can't conquer cus I don't have enough monsters. The only way out of this death circle is to spend tons of real money on gems. No thanks!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 11, 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 42.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nanobit d.o.o.
- © Nanobit Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Small Zombie Pack of Diamonds$2.99
- Large Zombie Pack of Diamonds$4.99
- Small Zombie Pack of Coins$2.99
- Small Monster Pack of Diamonds$9.99
- Large Zombie Pack of Coins$4.99
- Large Monster Pack of Diamonds$19.99
- Small Monster Pack of Coins$9.99
- Small Dragon Pack of Diamonds$24.99
- Large Dragon Pack of Diamonds$49.99
- Large Monster Pack of Coins$19.99