MonteCalc - the well known Montessori Small Bead Frame for the iPad.
On the iPad the high standard of the original has been supplemented with multiple other functions allowing an easier and more fun learning experience.
MonteCalc is an application that helps children to discover numbers up to 10.000. They can play with the numbers and engage in problem solving activities including addition and subtraction problems on different levels of difficulty.
MontCalc helps children by giving them feedback and it motivates them in their learning experience.
- 5 modules to discover different aspects of numbers
- addition and subtraction problems up to values of 10.000
- over 7800 different calculation exercises
- different levels of difficulty
- MonteCalc always gives feedback if an exercise has been solved correctly
- providing help in case an exercise can not be solved
- you can skip an exercise at any time
- exercises are choosen randomly in the current level of difficulty
In the classroom, doing homework or while traveling: MonteCalc is a valuable and fun maths learning tool!
New module Pure Abacus added
Beads are better selectable
+++ We are working on further improvements in MonteCalc, for example how the swap works on an abacus +++
Ratings and Reviews
Another good looking Montessori app ..... but
Am I the only one who wonders why a lot of these Montessori apps are absolutely horribly lacking in instructions?
How do you use the "swap" or borrowing function?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.