Montessori Alphabet Maze App is designed to provide tactile and visual feedback that helps guide child's finger (or proper pencil placement when stylo is used) and improves fine motor skills essential for writing. Mazes like this one are great activities for promoting motor planning, visual tracking, and visual motor discrimination, as well as for extending attention span.
Since repetition is essential for the brain to learn and recall information, the child will also master English alphabet (letter recognition, letter-sound relationship, upper/lower case letters).
►Uppercase and lowercase letters
►Fine motor skills
@Reks (aka AtReks) Apps are designed in compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule (COPPA).
- Does NOT contain ads.
- Does NOT contain in-app purchases.
- Does NOT contain integration with social networks.
- Does NOT use analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by @Reks in the iTunes App Store hidden in the settings section behind parental gate (child-proof button).
- NEW levels
- iOS 8 compatible
- improved navigation
- improved stability and performance
-Your feedback is most welcome because @Reks cares about the users
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.