AVAILABLE IN FRENCH ONLY
The only app to truly help your child become a fluent reader in French! Montessori French Syllables was designed by teachers to make reading effortless for ALL children, including struggling readers with dyslexia.
Reading is a vital skill that is used in every subject at school and in most day-to-day activities, therefore it is very important for every child to be a confident reader.
Montessori French Syllables helps children evolve from reading letter sounds to words in a fun and engaging lab environment. Ideal for children between the ages of 6 and 8.
- A wonderful lab environment to “create” sounds,
- 3 different fonts: script, cursive and OpenDyslexic,
- Surprise animations for phonograms,
- 2 great games:
• Spot the sound,
• Find the missing sound,
- A fun collection of “sound-buddies” to increase motivation,
- A detailed “Note to parents”
- Designed by certified Montessori teachers,
- Safe for kids! Absolutely no third-party ads!
About EDOKI ACADEMY
We founded EDOKI ACADEMY to bring our classroom experience with hundreds of children to the Digital world of tablets. As certified teachers, our aim is to develop a range of truly educational as well as beautiful apps based on the Montessori Method. All our apps can be used at home or in class. They can also be used by speech therapists. We are proud winners of several Awards from the Parent's Choice Foundation and Common Sense Media. For any support, please contact us on email@example.com.
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.