Montessori Geometry - Recognize and learn shapes
By Les Trois Elles Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
5 Stars - CommonSense Media "Montessori Geometry surprises with how much detailed math learning can be stuffed into such a fun package"
"The most comprehensive geometry app we have seen to date." - KinderTown.com
"Editor's Favorite" - AppySmarts
"A super in-depth app with multiple levels of instruction for students. Top pick!" - Fun Educational apps
"A well-crafted early geometry app" Tinybop.com
The best way to learn shapes in 2D and 3D!
Do you remember ever wondering why you were studying geometry at school? Montessori Geometry was designed by Montessori teachers to ensure that your child will never have these doubts! Not only will this app make him/her realize that geometrical shapes are everywhere but it will also make him/her proud to be able to recognize and name them.
Features & Pedagogical content:
- 6 different “families” of shapes (23 shapes in total)
- Beautiful 3D shapes
- Precise vocabulary: the app teaches the shapes’ real names
- Easy to read definitions (Shape Glossary)
- Self-correcting activities for increased autonomy and self-confidence
- 6 different games to learn and have fun
- Enchanting graphics and characters: Tam & Tao, our adorable globe-trotter twins
- Increased motivation through medals
- 15 languages
- Detailed information in the Note to parents
- Retina display
- Universal app: works on iPhone/iPod touch and iPad
Watch this video to take a sneak peek at the app: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0JwMuk7I0&feature=youtu.be
If you like Montessori Geometry, you will also like all our other award-winning educational apps: http://edoki.net.
Recommended ages: 5 to 10 years old (but we are sure that parents will also learn new words!)
If you have questions or comments on our app, please email us at email@example.com as we cannot answer reviews left in iTunes.
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps.
We take personal data protection very seriously. When using our app, your child will never come across:
-links to social networks
-personal data request
We founded Edoki (formerly known as Les Trois Elles Interactive) to bring our classroom experience with hundreds of children to the Digital world of tablets. As certified teachers, our aim is to develop a range of truly educational as well as beautiful apps based on the Montessori Method. All our apps can be used at home or in class. They can also be used by speech therapists.
SUPPORT/FEEDBACK: For any technical support or just to give us your feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Edoki & @Edoki_apps
What's New in Version 2.5
Fixes bug in iOS 9
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 21, 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 79.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bengali, Cambodian, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Les Trois Elles
- © Les Trois Elles Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.