Montessori Geometry - Recognize and learn shapes
By EDOKI ACADEMY
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The best way to learn shapes in 2D and 3D!
Do you remember ever wondering why you were studying geometry at school? Montessori Geometry was designed by Montessori teachers to ensure that your child will never have these doubts! Not only will this app make him/her realize that geometrical shapes are everywhere but it will also make him/her proud to be able to recognize and name them.
5 Stars - CommonSense Media "Montessori Geometry surprises with how much detailed math learning can be stuffed into such a fun package"
"The most comprehensive geometry app we have seen to date." - KinderTown.com
"Editor's Favorite" - AppySmarts
"A super in-depth app with multiple levels of instruction for students. Top pick!" - Fun Educational apps
"A well-crafted early geometry app" Tinybop.com
Features & Pedagogical content:
- 6 different “families” of shapes (23 shapes in total)
- Beautiful 3D shapes
- Precise vocabulary: the app teaches the shapes’ real names
- Easy to read definitions (Shape Glossary)
- Self-correcting activities for increased autonomy and self-confidence
- 6 different games to learn and have fun
- Enchanting graphics and characters: Tam & Tao, our adorable globe-trotter twins
- Increased motivation through medals
- 15 languages
- Detailed information in the Note to parents
- Retina display
- Universal app: works on iPhone/iPod touch and iPad
If you like Montessori Geometry, you will also like all our other award-winning educational apps:
Recommended ages: 5 to 10 years old (but we are sure that parents will also learn new words!)
If you have questions or comments on our app, please email us at email@example.com as we cannot answer reviews left in iTunes.
We take personal data protection very seriously. When using our app, your child will never come across:
-links to social networks
-personal data request
Edoki Academy’s mission is to provide children with engaging digital environments using the latest technologies. Our team members, many of whom are young parents or teachers, strive to produce tools that motivate and inspire children to learn, play, and progress.
CONNECT WITH US!
If you have any support requests, comments, or questions do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Edoki Academy Online Community at edokiacademy.com. We’d love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 3.0
New parental dashboard
Can't get nick name
It doesn't have the things it said are included, like rhyming words and games as shown in pictures. Very few features and things In there, not expected in a paid app.
Can't create an account
It won't let me create an account or add my kid's names. It does let you play though so I guess that's something.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Feb 29, 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 116 MB
- Languages: English, Bengali, Cambodian, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: EDOKI ACADEMY
- © Edoki Academy
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.