Montessori Kindergarten Kids Early Reading Program
By Arni Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Uses the proven Method of teaching Phonics
* Easy-to-use, child-friendly interface
* High-quality sounds
* Best Pictures to explain the word
* Books to read
* Encouraging environment
* Can Create Your Own Lists
* Fully Customizable.
* Very Interactive – provides spoken Instructions
This app is like an interactive book with clear images and sounds. It will help the kids learn how to spell and read their first words.
The app is designed keeping in mind the level of kids at this stage.
Beginning Sounds or the sounds with which a word starts are the easiest to recognize.
Then we go to ending sounds which are again consonant sounds. And then the vowel sounds.
This app uses the best method of teaching phonics approved by teachers. Only after few sessions you will find your child reading his/her first words.
We train the child to look for individual sounds rather the combined sounds. So when we teach “BAT” to the child, it is through three sounds- “b”,”a” and “t” and with this the child is able to read and spell almost any word he comes across.
To help your child become a confident reader, 5 easy to read books with phonic specific sounds and words carefully chosen are also there.
Parents are very much satisfied with the results of this app.
# This app helped my two girls read their first books so easily. Just love it.
#This is one of the best apps I have found to help my 5 year old learn to read. It is nearly perfect.
Used by many schools worldwide for its satisfactory performance.
What's New in Version 4.0.0
4 new games.
Changed phonic sounds.
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 23, 2017
- Version: 4.0.0
- Size: 104 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Arni Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- © Arni Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.