Designed by teachers and Award winning app developers, Montessori Math: Add & Subtract Large Numbers presents an in-depth, step-by-step approach to these two essential operations. It also presents fundamental Montessori materials: the stamp game and the bead frame.
More importantly, this app makes the concepts of “exchanging” (carrying/borrowing) so obvious that even adults will be surprised.
- Our exclusive Dynamic Progression Algorithm to follow each child’s progress individually.
- 4 pre-determined levels.
- Color-coded place values to allow children to easily identify thousands, hundreds, tens and units.
- 3 activities to learn: the stamp game, the bead frame and the magic slate.
- 3 games to practice: Missing Digits, Wiz Quiz and Bubble Game.
- A number range from 0 to 9,999.
- A “Monster lab” for added fun and motivation.
- “Advanced settings” containing even more options.
- A detailed "Note to parents" explaining the pedagogy behind each game.
- 15 languages
- Retina display.
- Universal app (iPhone, iTouch, iPad, iPad Mini).
If you like Montessori Math: Add & Subtract Large Numbers, you will also like our other educational apps: http://edokiacademy.com
Recommended ages: From 6 to 9
If you have questions or comments on our app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we cannot answer reviews left in iTunes.
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps.
We take personal data protection very seriously. When using our app, your child will never come across:
- links to social networks
- personal data request
Your favourite app is back with its original look!
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of ways to practice
So much to love about Montessori but no other developer does it as well as these guys. Intuitive, thorough and an easy, beautiful format. So many ways for my 6 year old to practice adding and subtracting large numbers! The reward system doesn't out do the learning games so it's not a distraction which is a plus in my book. Having an opportunity to practice with manipulatives really solidifies any new concepts that come with adding and subtracting large numbers.
Looks promising but didn't work
This app looks great but just didn't seem to work reliably- I couldn't complete the problems. Very frustrating. Tested on iPhone 5.
- EDOKI ACADEMY
- 50.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Edoki Academy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.