Looking for an engaging digital preschool app based on a proven teaching method? Montessori Preschool covers colors, shapes, phonics, reading, counting, coding, addition, subtraction, music and much more! Download Montessori Preschool and your learners will have hours of fun interactive educational games at their fingertips.
THIS VERSION IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR SCHOOLS WHO CANNOT BUY INAPP PURCHASE
- Multi-user interface for teachers (up to 40 profiles per account)
- Secure environment (no ads, no external link, no consumable purchases)
- Can be used offline once downloaded
- 2 types of reporting: at a glance & detailed
Designed by certified Montessori teachers with years of classroom experience, Montessori Preschool is a fun child-centered app divided in 4 subjects: Math, Early literacy, Arts and Practical Life. You’ll absolutely love the enchanting graphic design and educational content, it is just the perfect app for children from 3 to 7 years old.
In Montessori Preschool, children can enjoy exactly the same daily activities as in a regular preschool, they can play the mini-games, they can interact with cute avatars and they can customize their school using the points earned while playing. Parents/teachers benefit from a tailor-made dashboard that tracks each child’s progress and suggests the next activity.
- A comprehensive Montessori 3-7 years old environment to learn by doing
- Regular updates and new content to make the app forever captivating!
- An enchanting digital classroom to make learning fun and simple for children at every stage
- 4 broad areas of learning grounded in the fundamentals of Montessori: self-correction, autonomy, self-confidence and adaptability
- A fun “reward“ system for increased motivation
- Individualized interactive learning paths designed by certified Montessori teachers
Our math curriculum covers learning to count, recognize numbers, trace them… from zero to 1 million. Introduction to addition and subtraction using Montessori materials are also available.
In a Montessori classroom, early literacy starts before learning to read. Children are exposed to sounds and train their ear to identify them before putting a name on a letter. In the Early Literacy class, children can start with fun sound games like “I spy” and move all the way to reading comprehension.
Our Arts class includes an introduction to colors (primary and secondary) as well as many games using colors and shapes. We also offer music games to discover pitches, rhythm and nursery rhymes.
Because children this age love to reproduce everyday activities done by adults, Maria Montessori included a range of activities like dusting, taking care of plants, cleaning a mirror or washing clothes. Montessori Preschool welcomes users in a digital school with lockers, a corridor full of daily responsibilities or discoveries.
Edoki Academy’s mission is to provide children with enjoyable early-learning activities using the latest technologies. Our team members, many of whom are young parents or teachers, strive to produce tools that motivate and inspire children to learn, play, and progress.
CONNECT WITH US!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: edokiacademy.com. We’d love to hear from you!
- Some Easter eggs are hidden in our Montessori Preschool. Children need to find all of the 10 eggs, bring them to the pig and receive a surprise in return.
- Continue to practice Chinese! New colourful ideograms can be traced and discovered.
- Younger children can enjoy driving a school bus and manipulate objects in a reactive environment, stimulating their creativity and fine motor skills.
- EDOKI ACADEMY
- 803.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Edoki Academy
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.