Montessorium brings you the world!
*Featured in Best New Apps!
• Learn the shapes, names, flags and geographical locations of the countries of the world, through puzzles, challenges and drawing exercises.
• Supporting a global education in English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Italian languages.
From the creators of Intro to Math and Intro to Letters, Intro to Geography - World Edition is based on the proven methodology of Montessori.
Intro to Geography - World Edition includes the following activities:
+ Drag and Drop: Learn the location of every country in the world
+ Vocabulary Building: Learn the names of every country, and how to pronounce them!
+ Spacial Awareness: Learn how countries and continents relate to each other
+ Flag Matching: Learn to identify the flags of every country
+ Flag Coloring: It’s your turn! Color in the flags, then drop them right where they belong
Located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Montessorium Inc. is dedicated to crafting high-quality educational apps for the iPhone and iPad. We believe that learning is a lifestyle.
Get in touch! We’d love to hear from you.
Find us on Twitter & Facebook:
Or send us note at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated for iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s one thing when there are bugs, but a completely different problem when the information being taught to young children is wrong. For instance, the country of Israel is labeled Palestine.
Would be 5
If this worked better would be great app but glitchy
Good, but many areas could be improved
This app uses just enough repetition to be a useful learning aid, but the app itself is clunky and not terribly intuitive.
- app is laggy and slow to respond to taps
- country outlines should be shown in relative sizes
- country names should be pronounced more like native pronunciation "oo roo guay" instead of "yer a guay," for example
- the map coloring is tedious. Perhaps a click to fill in the maps could be an option
- navigation of the app is not inuitive. Why have points along the line if you can't skip them?
- the sounds and voices i. This app are verrrry sleep-inducing. I wouldn't want cartoonish voices, but a little more energy would be nice
- Higher Ground Education Inc
- 388.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Higher Ground Education Inc
- In-App Purchases
- North America $0.99
- Europe $0.99
- Africa $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.