Track, monitor, and understand your menstrual cycle with an app that truly gets you. Monthly Cycles was lovingly designed to be both fun and beautiful. See fertile days and variations in your cycle at a glance. It even has fun features like the most auspicious days for conceiving a boy or a girl! Monthly Cycles makes it possible to plan the next chapter in your life, or avoid unwanted pregnancy, putting you back in control.
– Calendar view shows your cycle at a glance
– Color-coded icons for special days
– Diary to keep track of symptoms, flow and more
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CYCLE
– Period calculations take account of your personal fluctuations
– Detailed graphs to watch for changes
– Instantly see your fertile days to help manage pregnancy
– Pregnancy mode to count down the days
ALL YOUR INFO
– Track your weight and temperature changes
– Medical reports for temperature, acne, cramps, headaches, nausea, tenderness
– Logged and ready for you, or your doctor
– Export data quickly via email
– Sync your data with Apple Health App
We want you to make the most of Monthly Cycles. Email our support team with questions and suggestions at: email@example.com
- Compatible with iPhone X
- Optimized sync feature
- Touch ID issue fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Ease of use is why I keep the app. I can track my cycle and other health issues by making notes daily.
I would like to have a few more options to choose from for the “how are you feeling today” And I would like to pick and choose the the symptoms and items for more accuracy, but that is why I really like being able to add my own notes.
I had tried this app and another app for tracking over a year ago. Needless to say I kept m. Cycles for the ease of use, it has what I need to keep track, and make notes as necessary. I did like the appearance of the earlier versions better, but for the most part it still has the items and ease I really liked from the beginning.
Great App, But Don't Like the Generated Reports
This is a great app. It looks good and it functions well. I also like the fact that it easy to use and does NOT have a social community. The focus of this app is to track the menstrual cycle and it does it well.
My only issue is the way it generates a report. It only generates data based on the diary entries (symptoms, weight, mood, etc.). However, it does not generate a report for start and end dates. That's the main reason why I got the app. The doctor will ask me the date of my last period not the mood I was feeling during it. This is very frustrating to me. I changed from my old app because this one looks nicer, but I'm willing to change apps for a better report.
I love love love this app
This app has helped me avoid “accidents” and after becoming pregnant I was able to tell my midwife my exact last missed period
Only issue is the info doesn’t always stay 100% when u transfer devices. I feel for that retrospect they can make this app better
But it “warns” me when my period is coming and there’s a mini journal
- Deltaworks Limited
- 44.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Deltaworks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.