Period Tracker - Monthly Cycles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Monthly Cycles - Period Tracker, Menstrual Calendar & Ovulation / Fertility Diary
Track, monitor, and understand your menstrual cycle with an app that truly gets you. Monthly Cycles was lovingly designed to be both fun and beautiful. See fertile days and variations in your cycle at a glance. It even has fun features like the most auspicious days for conceiving a boy or a girl! Monthly Cycles makes it possible to plan the next chapter in your life, or avoid unwanted pregnancy, putting you back in control.
– Calendar view shows your cycle at a glance
– Color-coded icons for special days
– Diary to keep track of symptoms, flow and more
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CYCLE
– Period calculations take account of your personal fluctuations
– Detailed graphs to watch for changes
– Instantly see your fertile days to help manage pregnancy
– Pregnancy mode to count down the days
ALL YOUR INFO
– Track your weight and temperature changes
– Medical reports for temperature, acne, cramps, headaches, nausea, tenderness
– Logged and ready for you, or your doctor
– Export data quickly via email
- Sync your data with Apple Health App
We want you to make the most of Monthly Cycles. Email our support team with questions and suggestions at: email@example.com
What's New in Version 4.3.1
- Minor bug fixes
Best period tracker I've used
I downloaded a few different ones and started tracking across all of them, eventually just singling this one out as the best for my preferences. I don't use this for contraceptive purposes, instead I need it to keep a record of my ovulation and moon cycles due to some health issues. I find it great to be able to keep a daily note of physical and emotional experiences (although the emojis need work, they need to include more common emotions that you might be feeling while PMSing!). This tracks your cycles, allows for specific details to be entered freehand or from pre-existing selection, and then charts of all the data for you. It comes in handy for my doctors appointments when I can clearly reference what was going on, and on what date. I have come to know myself better through this app!
I've shown all my friends this and they're crazy about it
Seriously. It reminds you like day before and you can track your symptoms and you can even passcode it if you don't want someone eyeing your cycle. It's great. My friends have told me that they look forward even to putting it in. It's so much easier than an irl calendar and is great. Whoever made this is a GENIUS
Love this App!
I've been using this app for over two years now and I love it! It is very accurate and it's a great reference if my doctor has any questions. I highly recommend it! This only this that can use work are the ads. They will pop up everytime you open the app. In all fairness though, it is free, and they have to pay the developers some how.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 12, 2016
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 47.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Deltaworks Limited
- © 2016 Deltaworks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99