Track, monitor, and understand your menstrual cycle with an app that truly gets you. Monthly Cycles was lovingly designed to be both fun and beautiful. See fertile days and variations in your cycle at a glance. It even has fun features like the most auspicious days for conceiving a boy or a girl! Monthly Cycles makes it possible to plan the next chapter in your life, or avoid unwanted pregnancy, putting you back in control.
– Calendar view shows your cycle at a glance
– Color-coded icons for special days
– Diary to keep track of symptoms, flow and more
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CYCLE
– Period calculations take account of your personal fluctuations
– Detailed graphs to watch for changes
– Instantly see your fertile days to help manage pregnancy
– Pregnancy mode to count down the days
ALL YOUR INFO
– Track your weight and temperature changes
– Medical reports for temperature, acne, cramps, headaches, nausea, tenderness
– Logged and ready for you, or your doctor
– Export data quickly via email
– Sync your data with Apple Health App
We want you to make the most of Monthly Cycles. Email our support team with questions and suggestions at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compatible with iPhone X
- Optimized sync feature
- Touch ID issue fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great App, But Don't Like the Generated Reports
This is a great app. It looks good and it functions well. I also like the fact that it easy to use and does NOT have a social community. The focus of this app is to track the menstrual cycle and it does it well.
My only issue is the way it generates a report. It only generates data based on the diary entries (symptoms, weight, mood, etc.). However, it does not generate a report for start and end dates. That's the main reason why I got the app. The doctor will ask me the date of my last period not the mood I was feeling during it. This is very frustrating to me. I changed from my old app because this one looks nicer, but I'm willing to change apps for a better report.
I used to love this app. I had it for years, it was my first cycle tracker app but the cycle just started to get more and more off. i can’t trust it anymore. i started using another app as backup because i couldn’t trust this one anymore. on my most recent cycle my period started and the due date was still 5 days away on it. if it hadn’t been for the other app i wouldn’t have had any warning.
i’ve kept recording my cycle in both apps hoping this one would fix itself but i don’t think there is any hope left for it. i’m just going to delete it.
I like the arrangement and layout of the app. I am able to make notations of my start &I finish dates, as well as my state of emotions and health on those and other dates. I also am able to give an exact account of my starting dates whenever I'm at the doctor's office.
- Deltaworks Limited
- 44.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Deltaworks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.