Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR)
By Haymarket Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MPR App is your all-in-one drug information resource accessible anytime, anywhere. The 30th Anniversary Edition of the MPR App provides the concise point-of-care prescribing information trusted by more than 800,000 healthcare professionals and features time-saving tools that allow you to quickly make better prescribing decisions.
• Prescribing information for over 4,300 Rx and OTC products, organized by therapeutic area and disease/condition
• Quick Search function for drug information by brand name, generic name, disease/condition, or company
• Curated daily news on drug therapy and hot topics in medicine, customizable to your scope of practice
• Breaking news notifications on safety alerts & recalls related to your practice
• Automatic, real-time updates to prescribing information & news for FREE
• 150+ clinical charts for quick product comparisons as well as treatment algorithms and guidelines
• 120+ medical calculators that simplify complex dosing formulas, scores, and classifications
• Favorites feature for easy access to your most frequently used info and tools
• No Internet connection needed to access prescribing information and tools!
What's New in Version 184.108.40.2069
• New Homepage Dashboard for easy access to all tools and resources offered in the MPR App
• Headlines and a personalized daily news feed
• Customizable breaking news notifications on key safety alerts
• Quick reference, comparative clinical charts organized by therapeutic area
What happened to interaction checker?
I tried to use the app yesterday to check for interactions before writing a prescription and I could not find the feature anywhere since the update. If it's still there it's ridiculously hard to find. That was my number one use for this app, which I have happily used for years. Please bring it back or make it much easier to use.
Invaluable clinical tool
The MPR app is like having a PDR in your pocket, but much easier to use. From dosing, dispensing, precautions, and indications, to a handy search option, category lists, and updates-- this app is invaluable.
This is my go to app for drug information and current medical news. Easy to navigate from my smart phone, as well as, my computer.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 22, 2015
- Version: 220.127.116.119
- Size: 21.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Haymarket Media Inc
- © 2015 Haymarket Medical
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.