In personal budgeting, knowing how much you can spend per day is a simple step towards understanding how you use and save money. Months provides a no-frills, simple way of understanding how much you can spend any given day. The less you spend today, the more you have tomorrow.
How It Works:
• Enter the amount you spend each month. Include expenses like rent, recurring bills, gas/transportation, dining out, and just-for-fun expenses.
• Throughout your day, add expenses by opening the app or using 3D Touch.
• Each morning, Months recalculates your daily budget, basing the number on how much you have remaining and the number of days left in the month.
• Check Months every morning to see how much you can spend per day.
Improving anything in life is all about small, simple steps. Months is an intuitive, simple, and pretty way of tracking your spend rate every month, helping you understand how you use your money.
* You can now add a Note to your expenses
* Minor stability improvements
** Thanks for supporting Months! **
Ratings and Reviews
Does the job
Helps me track my daily expenses easily and immediately. Clean and simple. I purchase everything with credit so was searching for something to sum daily expenses. Seems to do the job great.
Saw this under the "apps we love section" and thought I'd give it a try. Deleted it within 5 minutes. This app has you do calculations on your own and then it tells you how much you can spend per day after you did most of the work already. This is literally a tracker of expenses for each day. Try "Daily Budget" with piggy bank icon for a better budgeting tool.
Not worth the $1
There's nothing more to the app other than the screenshots shown. NOTHING MORE. It has you put in your monthly budget and then it basically divides that by the number of days in the month. It doesn't really have a place where you can put in all your expenses. The app is poorly done. If only there were a try before you buy feature.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.