Moo.do - Organize Your Way
By Moo.do LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Moo.do is a simple and powerful free app to organize everything in your life everywhere you need it. Moo.do combines note taking, todo lists, outlining, and planning into one app so you can stay on top of your life without having to deal with multiple incompatible apps. You can collaborate with friends or coworkers in realtime on any computer, tablet, or phone and access your data whether you are online at home or offline on the go.
Use Moo.do on your computer, tablet, and phone at http://moo.do.
- Content focused interface that makes organization easy
- See your upcoming tasks and appointments in your agenda
- Zoomable UI that allows you to focus on what’s important to you
- Include contacts in your notes and tasks
- Realtime synchronization across all platforms
- Access your documents while offline
- Collaborate with others on shared documents
- Mobile alerts and reminders
- Multiple priority levels and urgency markers
- Tag your data to quickly filter it
- Easily import your data from other services
- Export your data at any time
What's New in Version 1.20
Modernized design with less distracting navigation bar
Make sure you use the web app too
This iOS app has seen big improvements recently. It's much more useable now.
If you're confused, make sure you understand this is really a companion app for the desktop web app (moo.do).
Excellent productivity tool for Google users
Moo.do is a very cool productivity tool, not just a task manager. It handles Gmail, Drive and Google Calendar integrations brilliantly with more integrations to come I'm told. Its built off the model of Taskpaper and the more current Workflowy but with the added usefulness of apps like Todoist. It's very helpful to have your Gmail right there in the app, where you can create a task from an email. There's an Agenda view that shows your calendar info and an Outline view to plan your projects. There's a little learning curve and many of the features are Pro only(yearly sub is expensive), but there's also a web/Chrome app which has feature parity with mobile which isn't always the case with apps like this. This app is one to watch for! It's grown so much already.