By A Tiny Tribe llc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Moodboard is the perfect app for creating mood and inspiration boards on your iPad. This latest version features support for the incredible new Retina Display. Collect, organize, and share the things that inspire you!
Moodboard has everything you need to jumpstart your next creative project.
- Import photos from your Photo Library or the web (we’ll remember the link for you!)
- Multiline text
- Color palettes
- Built-in backgrounds (cork, graph paper, blueprint, and more) and special items
- Support for VERY high resolution images
- Light photo editing (crop, saturation, tint, opacity, and other filters)
- Sharing via email, Twitter, Facebook, or iTunes File Sharing
- PDF or PNG export
- Organization for multiple boards
- Layer support, with locking/unlocking.
- RGB/Hex color picker, color loupe, and color wheel.
- Cut, Copy, Paste, and Duplicate items.
- Intuitive multitouch gestures for scaling, rotating, and resizing items.
WHO USES MOODBOARD?
Photographers, web designers, graphic artists and illustrators, wedding and event planners, fashion designers, interior designers, filmmakers, television producers, set designers, and creative professionals around the world. From hobbyists to professionals, Moodboard can help you:
- Quickly experiment with new ideas.
- Find the perfect design for your project.
- Produce higher quality work for your clients.
- Instantly share ideas with friends, clients, and colleagues - Save hours of frustration.
- Narrow down several design directions.
- Keep all your creative projects organized.
We’re here for you! Follow us on Twitter for updates and info at http://www.twitter.com/moodboardapp. You can also get help on our blog at http://www.atinytribe.com.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
* Fixes for iOS 6
I'm a closet interior designer wannabe. I merrily snap pictures of my various digital home magazines, which go into my iPad camera roll. I thought I was being nicely organized by making a photo album of "Design Elements" until I found this app. Yippee!
Fortunately, I'm on the cusp of a building phase, so I can organize all the elements—interior and exterior—that speak to me on specific topic boards. I can crop each picture to show exactly what I want to show...either straight from the web or my photos. This is very user friendly, so I was up and running almost immediately. At least for now, I can't seem to stop because my finished products (boards) look compelling, enticing and stir my creative juices even more.
Super fun, intuitive app!
I love using the boards. I am new to this type of software, so it seems almost revelatory that I can do exactly what I want to do. I tried various other applications to try and unite images from various sources and none of them worked the way that I wanted --- this one does. The only caveats that I have is that I have experienced some stability issues, and I wish that there was a way to draw directly in the board rather than typing in text. Overall this is amazing, I bought the full version after playing with the free one for about 5 minutes... So great!
Favorite Tool For My Interior Design Presentations
This app has totally changed how I present designs and concepts to my clients. I can showcase several options along side a pic of their space. During the presentation, I can eliminate, enlarge, overlay, rotate and more. My clients are able to visualize so much easier. I gave it a 4 star rating because having the ability to lock objects together but still move would get my 5.