NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
Welcome to Moodle 3.5.2
This update comes with new features and improvements:
• Support for RTL languages
• Improved navigation between sections
• Support for embedded content in iframes
• Interface adapted to iPhone X
• And more!
Go mobile with Moodle App!
Ratings and Reviews
I’m taking a break from reviewing from my final just to say
this app is terrible and should be thrown away.
Not too bad
The layout is getting better. Unfortunately there are a lot of unnecessary items taking up precious space that could be hidden behind a menu. Contact me I’ll let you know.
In the meantime, there are two major issues that need to be addressed
1. Being able to save and print descriptions of assignments. Save to files (iOS)/ AirPrint
2. Being able to send Moodle feedback.
I just installed the app and found it very disappointing.
I can log into our site but I’m unable to do much in the app. I’m constantly getting a notingroup error.
I can’t really use the app which is disappointing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.