By Ali Ozgur
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
moodlEZ (MoodleEasy) is a specialized Moodle web browser app with file upload support. MoodleEZ also supports file downloads from your Moodle site to your device.
moodlEZ renders your Moodle site as is and provides you a button on the toolbar when you hit a page which includes file uploads. moodlEZ provides full support for Moodle 2.x modules and all roles (teacher, student and administrator). moodlEZ supports ONLY STUDENT usage scenarios for assignment, forum and glossary modules on Moodle 1.9.x
Some highlights of moodlEZ
- Browser your Moodle site as is
- Upload files
- Take photo or choose photo from album and upload
- Pick files from other apps (Dropbox, Box.NET, QuickOffice and all apps with Document Support) and upload
- Download files from any web site and upload to Moodle
- Record video/sound and upload to Moodle
- Downloads files from Moodle and send to other apps (Dropbox, Box.NET and other apps which has Document Support implemented)
- Register calendar events for local notifications
- Supports custom schemes (Mobicip Safe Browser and other browser with same functionality) and opens them with the registered app
- Multiple site support; define profiles and access all your moodle sites easily
- Remember address, username and password for multiple Moodle sites
- Login to your moodle site with just two tocuhes
- File sharing; transfer files from your PC or Mac using iTunes
Do not forget to take a look at our mTouch and mTouch+ apps as well.
What's New in Version 2.3
Cookie related bug fix